towing a bike, with rear wheel on the ground?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 07:44 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough
Re: towing a bike, with rear wheel on the ground?

hahahha nice
Old 08-01-2009, 09:18 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: towing a bike, with rear wheel on the ground?

Originally Posted by 50slut
that looks funny as hell at least paint your car to match your bike and i'd take the chain off bike when its in tow
haha

I'm not gonna paint my car to match my bike! preludes look sexy in red =P Nah but really, only color of my car I like is red/black/ or white
And I'm DEFINITLY taking the chain off for my 140 mile tow to nebraska.. But for towing around town I'll leave it on (I live in a small town, max distance across town is about 5-7 miles lol)

I want to buy a trailer as soon as possible, something JUST big enough to fit my f4i, 150f, and 50 at the same time

Originally Posted by ToKwik
Very ingenious.

Well done.

I'm curious about the stability. Does it want to lean side to side at all?
It's actually VERY sturdy. if I grab my bike by the 12 bar and shake it side to side, my entire car moves side to side with it.
However the bike DOES get a HUGE lean around tight corners... But that's what it has to do, since the front wheel and front forks are bolted tight, and remain perfectly straight with my car, so the rear leans real far around corners tell the rear tire of my bike catches up.
Made me nervous at first, but that's just how it is.

It also backs up just like a trailer

Plus I have a whole stack of tires, so wearing down a tire on the freeway isn't **** to me.
Not to mention, I use my CAR to drive over my rims to pop the bead, then use my 8" motion pro tire irons, and then use my air bubble to pop the bead back on, that I always store in my car