DirtyToes is a decent person
954 front brake can't bleed.

just switched to steel braded lines.

I have the washers in place.

1. filled up the 15cc res, closed it
2. pumped 50 gazillion times
3. opened the bleeder valve
4. it won't suck in any fuild!

I've bled brakes at least 20 times, on several different bikes, but this one I can't figure out.

tried both different bleeder valaves, both sides, switch back and forth, leave valve open and pump, left res open and bleed. basically everything I could think of.

this ****** just won't budge.

and yes I have brand-new washers in place...2 on each side os the line on caliper side...and 3 up top at the master.

any suggestions?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 954 front brake can't bleed.

leave the bleeder open and the res open and pump it will eventually start spitting fluid and if not read this thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...dials-hbs.html
Old 07-09-2009, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
leave the bleeder open and the res open and pump it will eventually start spitting fluid and if not read this thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...dials-hbs.html
i already tried that, but I'll give it another shot...hopefully this time I will have some luck .

already read that link too, just was hoping I wouldn't have to take apart my MC.

...worst case, I was thinking about towing the bike next to the beach where there would be more gravity
Old 07-09-2009, 05:37 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
i already tried that, but I'll give it another shot...hopefully this time I will have some luck .

already read that link too, just was hoping I wouldn't have to take apart my MC.

...worst case, I was thinking about towing the bike next to the beach where there would be more gravity
the new lines are a empty so it's a bitch to get it started , you could use a big syringe and force the fluid in through the bleeder to fill it up then bleed it the normal way
Old 07-09-2009, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
the new lines are a empty so it's a bitch to get it started , you could use a big syringe and force the fluid in through the bleeder to fill it up then bleed it the normal way
good idea, a light bulb just went off in my head. ding

I don't have a syringe so i'll just get my girl to blow on the bleedr...she's good at that.

...just hope there is no downsides to filling her mouth up with brake fluid.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 PM
also known as OMR

lol .
Old 07-09-2009, 07:40 PM
it is what it is

serious is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you using a vacuum bleeder? If not, you can use my portable one. call me up homie.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by serious
Are you using a vacuum bleeder? If not, you can use my portable one. call me up homie.
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!

...imma drive that **** to your house...with rear brakes only. this should be fun.