Twitchy bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 07:24 AM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough
Re: Twitchy bike

gahhhh
my tail took a good beating last night........ the rear end of my bike was also damaged lol

damn hangovers at work suck
Old 06-30-2009, 07:27 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
gahhhh
my tail took a good beating last night........ the rear end of my bike was also damaged lol

damn hangovers at work suck
Nice!!!! doood, I got wasted last night also I feel you
Old 06-30-2009, 07:35 AM
word

dude i got freakin slammed....
had some joose, a 40 and a 24 and some other stuff....i was pretty ripped and we were playing UFC...everyone passed out...and guess who couldn't sleep till like 4a.m.

today is going to blow
Old 06-30-2009, 07:41 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

dude i got freakin slammed....
had some joose, a 40 and a 24 and some other stuff....i was pretty ripped and we were playing UFC...everyone passed out...and guess who couldn't sleep till like 4a.m.

today is going to blow

Damn man I'm sorry to hear that, well I guess I pissed on some cars "marking my territory"
Old 06-30-2009, 07:46 AM
word

Originally Posted by dwminnick
Damn man I'm sorry to hear that, well I guess I pissed on some cars "marking my territory"

lol
were u that drunk at hooters?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:49 AM

lol
were u that drunk at hooters?
No I ended up leaving there and went to my friends hotel
Old 06-30-2009, 07:50 AM
word

hahah hell yeah man.

im just wishing i could handle my hangovers like i did back when i was 18.....
hopping on the bike at 7 a.m. with a hangover wasn't really pleasant.....
especially when i had to remember that it was wrecked.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:56 AM

hahah hell yeah man.

im just wishing i could handle my hangovers like i did back when i was 18.....
hopping on the bike at 7 a.m. with a hangover wasn't really pleasant.....
especially when i had to remember that it was wrecked.
Yeah I don't like riding hungover either, I was right there with you at 7 am I still had to kill thirlane next to the golf course in the ghetto
Old 06-30-2009, 07:59 AM
word

Yeah I don't like riding hungover either, I was right there with you at 7 am I still had to kill thirlane next to the golf course in the ghetto
hand swagger? haha

yeah im hatin life a lil bit this morning.....but i think ima catch a ride to the beach for the night and go hunt down the wife haha

sadly i'm lonely...i couldnt get all the hookers to stay at the house after i finished up.......
Old 07-01-2009, 10:25 AM

hand swagger? haha

yeah im hatin life a lil bit this morning.....but i think ima catch a ride to the beach for the night and go hunt down the wife haha

sadly i'm lonely...i couldnt get all the hookers to stay at the house after i finished up.......
Ironic you mentioned hookers.... So I've gotten about 3 hours of sleep every night since friday and last night was 2 and everyday has been a constant hangover I'm ready for bed!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Ironic you mentioned hookers.... So I've gotten about 3 hours of sleep every night since friday and last night was 2 and everyday has been a constant hangover I'm ready for bed!
You hired a prostitute last night?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by TongWoo
She wasn't a prostitute and I wish I had never brought it up. (don't judge me dammit) So Larry Staggard and I had this great idea lets order a stripper and the rest is history....
Old 07-01-2009, 11:12 AM

She wasn't a prostitute and I wish I had never brought it up. (don't judge me dammit) So Larry Staggard and I had this great idea lets order a stripper and the rest is history....
Alright, I'm calling you...
Old 07-01-2009, 11:16 AM

So anyways after this weekend I'll need a new tire and I know you need one I'll stop and grab em on the way to your crib if you have any reccomendations on where to go. Star city hates me right now and All-sport Cycle is sponsoring junkies so...?

I'm getting really pumped about this weekend, I'm going to call Full Throttle now and order the new hb.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:20 PM

Alright, I'm calling you...

Hahahaha so someone is a spy on stuntlife a dude who knows me has an account and he told his gf and she told the world about my Stripper episode, it's not really a big deal. but seriously?
Old 07-01-2009, 07:00 PM

vagixxer6 is a decent person

what a ***...if your single who gives ah **** right. strippers rock
Old 07-01-2009, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by vagixxer6
what a ***...if your single who gives ah **** right. strippers rock
Yeah that's true and I'm not mad because I did talk about it nobody dimed me out.

This stripper did not rock I'm actually thinking about calling the phone companies and requesting that they take he company out
Old 07-01-2009, 10:17 PM

We know who dimed you out, lol. Why do people lurk and not post up? Weakssssssssauce.....
Old 07-01-2009, 11:57 PM
word

im back!!!!!!!!!!

damn i missed an interesting conversation....
Old 07-02-2009, 08:06 AM

im back!!!!!!!!!!

damn i missed an interesting conversation....
Did you go to the beach or what?

I'm ready to get my ride on!! Especially with my Christmas presents on the way What do you have going on this weekend?

Quick Reply: Twitchy bike