Wtf

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 06:11 PM

DaRican is a decent person
Wtf

So my easy pull lever came in.. went to install it but after installing it my clutch wouldn't disengauge. Didn't know WTF happened cuz the lever wasn't tight.... I put the stock unit back on and the same ****..... I put the bike in first and it stalls out. And the bike turns on without holdin the clutch... someone help me out please.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Wtf

Originally Posted by DaRican
So my easy pull lever came in.. went to install it but after installing it my clutch wouldn't disengauge. Didn't know WTF happened cuz the lever wasn't tight.... I put the stock unit back on and the same ****..... I put the bike in first and it stalls out. And the bike turns on without holdin the clutch... someone help me out please.
sounds like your cable may have come off the clutch release lever
Old 04-15-2009, 06:20 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
Good call, Rog! I was in the same boat as the thread starter....WTF!?!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:26 PM

Also there is a little push botton that the stock lever pushes when it isn't being pulled but the new lever has no piece for that... and when I unpluged it the bike didn't start... ne one that knows srads can u tell me wut that is? The reason I got the ez pull was cuz the stock lever was way too tight and starts killin my wrist after bout 30 min ridin with it
Old 04-15-2009, 06:28 PM

Damn I didn't even bother to check dat... lol. Ima do it tonight when I get home from work good look OMR
Old 04-15-2009, 06:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the switch is just to make sure you pull in the clutch when starting the bike so it doesn't drive away on you...lol unplug the switch and see if that works if not just cross the two wires
Old 04-16-2009, 11:40 AM

How hard is that to fix?
Old 04-16-2009, 11:47 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Use something to push the arm forward and reattach the cable. I use big pliers to wrap around the arm and then rotate it forward while attaching the cable. Will take all of 30 seconds.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:49 AM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

the switch is just to make sure you pull in the clutch when starting the bike so it doesn't drive away on you...lol unplug the switch and see if that works if not just cross the two wires
i changed mine out and dont have a clue about fixing bikes and I managed to get it done, I just cut the micro switch off all together and joined the wires together. deal
Old 04-16-2009, 12:05 PM

fixed it but not my lever is tight useabble but tight
Old 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DaRican
fixed it but not my lever is tight useabble but tight
you need to adjust your cable so there is a little play at the lever , if there is no play in the cable you will end up frying your clutch
Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Ya my Ez- pull isnt easy lol.. i couldnt get the cable to reach to the 3rd hole ... i suck at life
Old 04-16-2009, 03:59 PM

lol ok after much messin around i think i got it back to the way it was lol when the problem first started fine jus uncomfortable but will make do for the time being thanks for the help guys