need help with kawi ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 12:57 PM

vasponger is a decent person
need help with kawi ASAP

Ok well i need help with my 03 zx12 asap. well to start from the start.

I bought a wrecked 12 a week ago. got it home, it just kept turning over and not firing. Figured out it was the main fuse was blown. So Replaced it and it fired up and ran fine in the garage. I cut it on a few times that nite. Put the exhaust on then cut it on again. started right up with no problem

I then get to my dads house to replace subframe bc old one was bent, So i did . Hooked all wires back up. only ones I took off was the 3 under the tank and they only go back one way. also replaced the clutch case that was cracked.

I was planning on taking to track tomm to get my time for when i start the build . Pushed it out the garage , it started up for about 30 secs then just died. Now it wont start back up. Just sits there and turns over. I checked the fuses and the tail fuse was blown. Replaced it and not sure if it was blown to start or not. but still just cranks over. I have checked all fuses .

update...
I found the tip over sensor. Took it out , tested it when it was up said 1.8, tipped it and said same thing like 1.84. So took sensor apart and took the arm out it and put back on, and still wont start. This is pissing me off because the other night it was starting fine. then i swap subframes and it dies after 30secs and now wont start. Any help would be great.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:51 PM

shoyass is a decent person
Re: need help with kawi ASAP

Had the same problem. Had to replace the main fuse box on the top of the frame. You can use one off a ZX-9 if you can't find one for a 12