GSXR guys, 07 600 starting question

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 12:59 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
GSXR guys, 07 600 starting question

Have a bike im trying to get running, non-stunted bike ran fine, was hit in the front end, and now wont start... before i go nuts i just wanted to make sure these start without the guage cluster cause that is now missing... i know the honda's have the tip in the front end and want to make sure the new gsxr's werent the same. thanks in advance
Old 03-30-2009, 01:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: GSXR guys, 07 600 starting question

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Have a bike im trying to get running, non-stunted bike ran fine, was hit in the front end, and now wont start... before i go nuts i just wanted to make sure these start without the guage cluster cause that is now missing... i know the honda's have the tip in the front end and want to make sure the new gsxr's werent the same. thanks in advance
yes it will run without the speedo....check the tip sensor located inbetween tail light and trunk,make sure it is in the on position(magnet lined up with magnetic strip)...if thats not it,check the fuse,if wires arced out in the front,it may have popped a fuse...good luck and post up your progress
Old 03-30-2009, 01:18 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
yes it will run without the speedo....check the tip sensor located inbetween tail light and trunk,make sure it is in the on position(magnet lined up with magnetic strip)...if thats not it,check the fuse,if wires arced out in the front,it may have popped a fuse...good luck and post up your progress
you got it. decided to check the easy stuff while i waited for a reply about the guage, it was the main fuse, which popped when it was hit and wires were crushed. replaced that, fired right up. thanks and good job with the diagnos
Old 03-30-2009, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and good job with the avatar too Loogie
Old 03-30-2009, 02:01 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

good dealglad to helpgood to hear everybody is liking my avatar also...its easy to post hot bitches when you cant stunt
Old 03-30-2009, 02:52 PM

shoyass is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
good dealglad to helpgood to hear everybody is liking my avatar also...its easy to post hot bitches when you cant stunt
Not enough Junk in the trunk for my taste
Old 03-30-2009, 11:37 PM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shoyass
Not enough Junk in the trunk for my taste
i would not bitch if them 2 wanted to sit on my face