front brake prob help.......

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: front brake prob help.......

squeeze the brake lever and crack open the banjo bolt and close it... its messy but air gets traped in those to... u need to bleed each one on the calipers and on the master cylinder...
Old 08-08-2007, 03:32 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

cool ill give that a try when i get home from work......hopefully this works cause im getting pissed not being able to do stoppies....
Old 08-08-2007, 03:46 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by havok
yea...first you wanna lay down the base color(or your darkest color,which in my case was black...after the black i layed down stencil vynal cut out that i made...then spray it dark grey,more vynal,then light grey...peel off all the vynal.....
awesome. gonna try it out. thanks a lot, dude.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:09 AM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

well i switched back to my stock master...i tried the bleeding of all the banjos,bleeders to no avail.......i eve switched the levers to see if that could be the prob...nope so eve after all the bleeding it got worse...when i would squeeze and the lever would not release.....AND my calipers are still freezing up.........but my stock works much better......soooooo what calipers fit a f4i....