WTF!!! is this how the kleen air mod is supposed to work!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 02:14 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person
WTF!!! is this how the kleen air mod is supposed to work!

i looked at the pics from wheeliest and the links provided...ummm i think somethings wrong with how i did it cause 10 seconds into a wheelie im blowing a bigger smoke show than Formula D!!!!

it was so much easier to work on the girly weak *** make any one look like a stunner f4i hahaha

you really got know how to rock ish on rr's & zx's for sure!

Name:  DSCN1026.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  79.1 KB

Name:  DSCN1046.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  80.5 KB
Old 07-30-2007, 02:32 AM

jbstunts is a decent person
Re: WTF!!! is this how the kleen air mod is supposed to work!

that cant be good, what the hell happened, ive been rockin mine with out it and no smoke yet
Old 07-30-2007, 02:45 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you did the mod right then you have way to much oil in your bike ...

fill it just to the top of the site glass with the bike standing up straight ,not on the kick stand
Old 07-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

titanium models come with extra oil smoke.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:34 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Looks damn cool. I'd leave it
Old 07-30-2007, 02:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it's like the bat mobile smoke screen ,it could come in handy when running from the cops....lol
Old 07-30-2007, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
if you did the mod right then you have way to much oil in your bike ...

fill it just to the top of the site glass with the bike standing up straight ,not on the kick stand
so i might have too much oil huh?

i'll take pics of what i did and maybe you and others can critique it??????

i hope this doesnt blow the motor....would it???? or im hoping the worst it does is foul plugs and the airfilter
Old 07-30-2007, 06:30 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

it's like the bat mobile smoke screen ,it could come in handy when running from the cops....lol

It would only benefit the cops.....haha, follow the smoke until his motor goes boom.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

and only fill your oil to the top of the sight glass.

Old 07-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

thats all it is? removing the pair valve and routing it back to the crank?
Old 07-30-2007, 08:09 PM
also known as OMR

yep and blocking the vaccum line tha comes off the stock t and blocking the holes left in the air box
Old 07-30-2007, 08:10 PM
also known as OMR

and you don't even have to replace the stock t because when you disconnect the vaccum line from it then it just becomes a t
Old 07-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

and you don't even have to replace the stock t because when you disconnect the vaccum line from it then it just becomes a t
what do you plug the t hole and airbox hole with?
Old 07-30-2007, 08:20 PM
also known as OMR

the t hole doesn't need to be blocked just the vaccum line that come off the stock t i stuck a long bolt in mine and the air box i used heater hose and a bolt...
Old 07-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

the t hole doesn't need to be blocked just the vaccum line that come off the stock t i stuck a long bolt in mine and the air box i used heater hose and a bolt...
hmmm. maybe ill do that tomorrow. whats the I.D. for the hose?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:31 PM

yep and blocking the vaccum line tha comes off the stock t and blocking the holes left in the air box
so i did the 1 quart over f4i thing...and i think i sucked up most that oil...what damage have or could i have done to this point i have a total of7 hours seat time on this bike so 7 hrs of damage???
Old 07-31-2007, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JASON-
so i did the 1 quart over f4i thing...and i think i sucked up most that oil...what damage have or could i have done to this point i have a total of7 hours seat time on this bike so 7 hrs of damage???
no damage but your exhaust will smoke till you burn all the oil out of it ....
Old 07-31-2007, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T-NECK
hmmm. maybe ill do that tomorrow. whats the I.D. for the hose?
i don't remember
Old 07-31-2007, 05:14 PM

no damage but your exhaust will smoke till you burn all the oil out of it ....

thanx big brother! now i need one of your sub cages
Old 07-31-2007, 05:19 PM
also known as OMR

cool....

Quick Reply: WTF!!! is this how the kleen air mod is supposed to work!