removein front tire

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 01:07 AM

B-NETT is an unknown quantity at this point
removein front tire

i now it sonds dumb but what ever how do i get my front tire off on one side its a nut that need to be loose and on the other side it looks like i need to stick a bolt shaped like a nut in to it. but i'm not sure its a 954
Old 05-25-2007, 01:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: removein front tire

loosen the pinch bolts,on the side you want to turn and take off the calipers then take out the axle and walla...

if you can't turn one side with a regular wrench then stick the head of a big bolt in the axle like you said and grab the bolt with vise grips and turn it out ...or buy the big allen wrench that fits in there

i use a big bolt
Old 05-25-2007, 06:52 PM

B-NETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: removein front tire

cool i'll go out and try it thanks