gsxr brakes wtf

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 11:11 PM

Rob Mega is an unknown quantity at this point
gsxr brakes wtf

my boy has an 01 gsxr 600 he just put new pads on the rear a few days later he brougt the bike to me and said that the rear brakes are draging i took it for a ride and sure as **** they drag so checked everything out and everything is in place and in order fucked with this thing for ever a few people said to bleed the the brake but if the line was never takin of or anything done to let air in the system then this can't be only thing i can figure is a bad cal. any help?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: gsxr brakes wtf

or he had a full resivour when he pushed the piston back in to make room for the new pads...

open the bleeder and see if the draging goes away