F4i fuel pump

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 05:21 PM

my03LTZ400 is an unknown quantity at this point
F4i fuel pump

so i got my bike back together and the fuel pump wont come on... the relays are good and its got power to the connecter going to the pump...
just need to find a way to get it running
Old 04-22-2007, 06:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i fuel pump

check all your safety switches ...kick stand, clutch ,tipover
Old 04-22-2007, 06:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you had it apart check your grounds and all your plugs
Old 04-22-2007, 11:30 PM

so i hooked the power to the pump and came on and i can hear the relay click.... checked grounds and plugs

does any one have a wiring diagram for the fuel pump?

were is the clutch safety switch?
Old 04-23-2007, 12:55 AM
also known as OMR

the two wires that plug in to your clutch perch [neutral safety switch]
Old 04-23-2007, 01:45 PM

is there a fuse somewhere els besides the fuse box... the relay towards the back of the bike is not clicking so i swapped the two and still the same front one clicks but the one towards the back of the bike does not click on
Old 04-23-2007, 02:10 PM
also known as OMR

there is a main fuse near the battery some were 30 amp

did you go back and check to make sure you plugged everthing in and got all your grounds tight when you put it back together ?
Old 04-24-2007, 02:36 AM

got it figured out started traceing the wires and found a wire on the ignition was loose so resodered it and started up

but know i am leaking coolant out of the water pump