F4i fuel pump wont prime

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 12:01 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: F4i fuel pump wont prime

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
more juice mike, try a good battery, had same issue on my r6
omg... i think u're totally right.... i was on a few things so wasn't thinking straight.. it seems really loud
Old 02-14-2007, 12:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

more juice mike, try a good battery, had same issue on my r6
good point ,always make sure your batt is charged...
Old 02-14-2007, 12:02 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

where is the main fuse?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

by the barrery under a clear cap normaly on the starter seliniod, folloow red cable off the battery
Old 02-14-2007, 12:04 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

by the barrery under a clear cap normaly on the starter seliniod, folloow red cable off the battery
is it in the white or "clear" little single box attached to the side of the main little black fuse box?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:04 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

it's the black box w a red plug going into the top of it, and a red fuse holder build into the plug.. and what looks like 2 mini battery cables going to it
Old 02-14-2007, 12:05 PM

would the ground wire have anything to do with it? not being grounded very well?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

hmm theres another ground on either the left side of right side on the lower half of the engine, green wire i believe that would cause probs also
Old 02-14-2007, 12:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes it could...
Old 02-14-2007, 12:09 PM

hmm theres another ground on either the left side of right side on the lower half of the engine, green wire i believe that would cause probs also
from the neg on batt i have 2 black wires one goes to the starter and the other goes to the frame or gets grounded somewhere right?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Scrapes Elbow

yes that is correct. i think
Old 02-14-2007, 12:12 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
from the neg on batt i have 2 black wires one goes to the starter and the other goes to the frame or gets grounded somewhere right?
u did connect that group of wires back to the bolt in the frame right?.. it's near where the tank connects and subframe
Old 02-14-2007, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
u did connect that group of wires back to the bolt in the frame right?.. it's near where the tank connects and subframe
those 2 little green wires that have an eyeelet on em for the bolt? yes i did those
Old 02-14-2007, 12:52 PM

answer me damn it
Old 02-14-2007, 12:53 PM
also known as OMR

what ...all your questions have been answered now go fix it and let us know how it went
Old 02-14-2007, 12:54 PM
B.T.M.

yes cmenn
Old 02-14-2007, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
those 2 little green wires that have an eyeelet on em for the bolt? yes i did those
^^^this is what i wanted an answer for^^^

Originally Posted by old man roger
what ...all your questions have been answered now go fix it and let us know how it went
and mike just answered it for me
Old 02-14-2007, 01:01 PM
also known as OMR

thought you were answering him
Old 02-14-2007, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger

thought you were answering him
ya that's cool....crtch knows my thought process isn't too clear so he compensates when explaining things to me
Old 02-14-2007, 01:07 PM
also known as OMR

lol...
my girl and my my mother can communicate like that too

Quick Reply: F4i fuel pump wont prime