Im very scared at this point...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: Im very scared at this point...

Go marry your sister Mr. Arkansas

and What on your CCT did you examine? please let me know how u can tell if its worn out/disfunctional?
Old 01-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

haha nahh roger i was just saying what most people would be thinking im not trying to get into an arguement..i just wanna get most of the possible reasons why my bike would do this...you and a few others have helped me...so now tomarrow i check everything..and norrow it down to what it is..but if it is my motor....why does everyone say..you gotta go buy a new one..why cant i just replace the bearing or something??
Old 01-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
Go marry your sister Mr. Arkansas
haha mike laux has pretty much told me everyarkansas joke there is...and by the way..its cousin..you can't hurt my feelings any
Old 01-12-2007, 02:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you can but in most cases you can buy one so cheap it aint worth the hassle to rebuild it
Old 01-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

yeah just change the bearing causeing the tick, only take a few minutes, maybe u could just take a look at it and diagnose the problem with the bearing as u did the CCT

Last edited by Wheeliest; 01-12-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by old man roger
you can but in most cases you can buy one so cheap it aint worth the hassle to rebuild it
haha yea..im pretty much broke as ****..so whatever is cheapest!!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Scrapes Elbow

your broke as **** cause your dumb as ****. its going to cost u 2k to have a bearing replaced u dip ****. just have your little buddy do it thats good at workin on them there motorcycles
Old 01-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
your broke as **** cause your dumb as ****. its going to cost u 2k to have a bearing replaced u dip ****. just have your little buddy do it thats good at workin on them there motorcycles
i dont understand...please explain in more detail friend
Old 01-12-2007, 02:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
haha yea..im pretty much broke as ****..so whatever is cheapest!!
usually because of the high rpm's there is almost always crank damage when ever there is bearing damage

so after the machine work and the three times you will have to send back the wrong bearings you will probably be better off just buying another motor used

if in fact your motor is junked..who knows might not be since you have the pickup already
Old 01-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Relentless Dedication..

usually because of the high rpm's there is almost always crank damage when ever there is bearing damage

so after the machine work and the three times you will have to send back the wrong bearings you will probably be better off just buying another motor used

if in fact your motor is junked..who knows might not be since you have the pickup already
im hoping its not but u know how that goes...later on im thinking of geting an f4i or a 600rr?..i even thought about a 636
Old 01-12-2007, 02:19 PM
also known as OMR

well i think my oppinion is obvious on that subject
Old 01-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Relentless Dedication..

well i think my oppinion is obvious on that subject
yep 636!! my first bike to ride was a 2005 636 it was pretty smooth!! onlything that felt weird after riding a gsxr was how easy they would turn!! because the gsxr's came stock with dampners..but now all the bikes do
Old 01-12-2007, 02:23 PM
also known as OMR

i rode a street fightered 06 636 the other day and it had twice as much low end as my 03.....i want one
Old 01-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Relentless Dedication..

i rode a street fightered 06 636 the other day and it had twice as much low end as my 03.....i want one
damn...thats gangster...any word on how jason is makin out with that 06 gsxr stunt bike?? i seen him stunting a stock 06gsxr 600 on his show..it was pretty badass
Old 01-12-2007, 02:31 PM
also known as OMR

ther are new episodes ? ive stoped looking because of so many repeats
Old 01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Relentless Dedication..

ther are new episodes ? ive stoped looking because of so many repeats
**** i dunno?? i forgot what state he was in...but there was abunch of black dudes in a riden group..i think blast squad?? they were street riders that just hit the freeways 180plus they said! they couldn't stunt so jason took some of there bikes and stunted them..it blew there mind