REAR handbrake 01 R6

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 03:44 PM

*KINGPIN* is an unknown quantity at this point
REAR handbrake 01 R6

can someone tell me how to set up the rear handbrake, i got one but i dont really know how to set it up...b/c i am an idiot
Old 11-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: REAR handbrake 01 R6

u obviously don't need one.. keep it off
Old 11-28-2006, 04:57 PM

Thanks for the advice you ****ing tool. anyone want to be helpful?
Old 11-28-2006, 04:59 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

you obviously don't need one.. keep off your little brother u pedofile
Old 11-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

what a fagg0t
Old 11-28-2006, 05:01 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by e2x1989x
Thanks for the advice you ****ing tool. anyone want to be helpful?
show us your wheelies
Old 11-28-2006, 05:13 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
show us your wheelies
+1. I want to see some BP SSers slowed down to merk steps without a handbrake.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:25 PM

hahah you guys are funny... i am a young *** rookie looking for help. i am also an am snowboarder and have to deal with pro ****** just like you guys who think they are the **** and call people who need a littel help *******. I just started street bikes 2 yrs ago so no **** i ****. but i am just as ballsy as you... I would like to see you *****s throw a crippler 9 10ft out of an ice pipe.

........................but who cares about that anyway, i think i should put the brake under the clutch and put my blinker **** attatched by the ignition.. the big Q is that i have a front brake lever so its going to be upside down but i am not totally sure if it will work

Last edited by *KINGPIN*; 11-28-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

um.....i have a freezer ...does that make me a snow maker?

maybe I can get hired at a mountain??
Old 11-28-2006, 08:50 PM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah you guys are funny... i am a young *** rookie looking for help. i am also an am snowboarder and have to deal with pro ****** just like you guys who think they are the **** and call people who need a littel help *******. I just started street bikes 2 yrs ago so no **** i ****. but i am just as ballsy as you... I would like to see you *****s throw a crippler 9 10ft out of an ice pipe.

........................but who cares about that anyway, i think i should put the brake under the clutch and put my blinker **** attatched by the ignition.. the big Q is that i have a front brake lever so its going to be upside down but i am not totally sure if it will work

CRY ME A RIVER
Old 11-28-2006, 09:09 PM

haha ok...........good one.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:41 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

This whole forum is stuffed with the awnser to every question you could possibly have on how to set up a handbrake, twice. S h i t ! Just read the names of the threads and there you go

Well that's what i did and mine turned out the BEST
Old 11-28-2006, 10:44 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

If you already have a handbrake then just hook it up and be on your way. What is not self explainable about a hand brake?
Old 11-28-2006, 11:05 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!
Old 11-28-2006, 11:36 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!
you should give him bad rep
Old 11-28-2006, 11:39 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

cant give anymore rep for 24hours..

i need sum good rep!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
cant give anymore rep for 24hours..

i need sum good rep!!!
yep same boat here.. Oh well
Old 11-28-2006, 11:42 PM

DREWdmi is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are idiots for bashing on this kid......Just goes to show you how many childish people are on this site....e2x1989x get a hold of me, I will try and help you out if you need it.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:45 PM

and your a hero for sticking up for the little guy
Old 11-29-2006, 12:08 AM

DREWdmi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ssteve
and your a hero for sticking up for the little guy

Everyone starts somewhere and it's dipshits like you and everyone else that bashes people on this site that doesn't help this sport go anywhere. This is a perfect example of why there is probably a ton of people out there afraid to ask questions, because there will always be that "internet stunter" there putting in his 2 cents bashing some noob.

What if there was a site just like this for basketball and a ton of pros were registered users and posted on the forums regularly. Then oneday a noob asked a question about basketball and the pros came along and said "don't fu(king worry about it kid, you shouldn't be messing with that". How fu(king stupid would that make the "pros" of basketball look.

I'm sure there are a ton of young riders that look up to a lot of people on this site and that is why a lot of big name stunters don't come on this site anymore because of people just like in this post that bash people.

Think about it and maybe this sport will get bigger.

Quick Reply: REAR handbrake 01 R6