REAR handbrake 01 R6

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 12:56 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: REAR handbrake 01 R6

Originally Posted by DREWdmi
Everyone starts somewhere and it's dipshits like you and everyone else that bashes people on this site that doesn't help this sport go anywhere. This is a perfect example of why there is probably a ton of people out there afraid to ask questions, because there will always be that "internet stunter" there putting in his 2 cents bashing some noob.

What if there was a site just like this for basketball and a ton of pros were registered users and posted on the forums regularly. Then oneday a noob asked a question about basketball and the pros came along and said "don't fu(king worry about it kid, you shouldn't be messing with that". How fu(king stupid would that make the "pros" of basketball look.

I'm sure there are a ton of young riders that look up to a lot of people on this site and that is why a lot of big name stunters don't come on this site anymore because of people just like in this post that bash people.

Think about it and maybe this sport will get bigger.
i'm not readin all that, but i thought you iowa gangstaaas wanted to keep it underground.. and were anti hb????

we're just sick of squids throwin on hbs when they can't do a wheelie in the first place, or even use footbrake.. so we asked for pics to see.. and u been riding for 2 years? i have been stunting for like 6months...
Old 11-29-2006, 01:14 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone starts somewhere and it's dipshits like you and everyone else that bashes people on this site that doesn't help this sport go anywhere. This is a perfect example of why there is probably a ton of people out there afraid to ask questions, because there will always be that "internet stunter" there putting in his 2 cents bashing some noob.

What if there was a site just like this for basketball and a ton of pros were registered users and posted on the forums regularly. Then oneday a noob asked a question about basketball and the pros came along and said "don't fu(king worry about it kid, you shouldn't be messing with that". How fu(king stupid would that make the "pros" of basketball look.

I'm sure there are a ton of young riders that look up to a lot of people on this site and that is why a lot of big name stunters don't come on this site anymore because of people just like in this post that bash people.

Think about it and maybe this sport will get bigger.

First of all I dont give two ***** if this "sport" gets bigger. I just ride a bike and like to do wheelies, thats not going to change if this sport gets bigger smaller or stays the same, secondly fvck the "big name stunters" that dont come here cause people bash people about a hand brake, pro riders are just like the rest of us they just ride a bike better then some. There are plenty of no name people on here that punk most of the top riders and still manage to not be snob *** ****** so if you dont want to be here cause of it then. Fvck em, dont care. Also if you wanted to help this kid and wanted him to contact you, then send him a pm and be done with it.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:27 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

u're so tough sssssssteven.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:30 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

thats hows we roll in the nor cal. fool WHAT!

E-thuggin beaches:YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 01:34 AM

sorry I just had to vent a little. Im a bit tired of hearing this whole.... "You need to do this to make our sport bigger"
I dont need to do anything.
Its not a sport.
why would I want it bigger?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:53 PM

DREWdmi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i'm not readin all that, but i thought you iowa gangstaaas wanted to keep it underground.. and were anti hb????

we're just sick of squids throwin on hbs when they can't do a wheelie in the first place, or even use footbrake.. so we asked for pics to see.. and u been riding for 2 years? i have been stunting for like 6months...

You got the Iowa thing all mixed up bro
Old 11-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

oh wowness, this kid aquired a HB and is just going to be for looks. I hope he got the polished lever and master cylinder
Old 11-29-2006, 09:54 PM

*KINGPIN* is an unknown quantity at this point

YAH I GOT IT ALL CHROMED OUT AND EVERYTHING, i am not going to ride the bike though its just loooooks soooo cool...
Old 11-30-2006, 05:59 AM

da Liks is a decent person

You got the Iowa thing all mixed up bro
i thought the same? at least about the anti HB thing?