f4i key bypass

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:12 AM

itzmatty is an unknown quantity at this point
f4i key bypass

Hi stunters I lost my key to my F4i and wondering is there any way i can bypass this?
Old 11-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: f4i key bypass

u can bypass it by getting a new key. dealership should beable to make u a copy if u take them your title.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Power comes from Red, so if you're gonna have a switch, put it there.
Blue/Yellow and Red/Black get soldered together
That should leave only the pink wire that goes to the ecu. You need to put a diode on there, I think 7 volts is what the ecu wants (if i rmember correctly)

check out my kick *** wiring diagram
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ignitionswitch2.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	183789  
Old 11-20-2006, 11:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

take a security bit and unscrew he three holding in the mechanism....from underneath,,,,,take a screw driver and trun the white plastic piece in the middle clockwise and the bike will get power.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Skunky
take a security bit and unscrew he three holding in the mechanism....from underneath,,,,,take a screw driver and trun the white plastic piece in the middle clockwise and the bike will get power.
That's a pain in the ***. It is a lot easier to cut the wires and break open the plastic cover on the bottom to take the resister/diode thing you need out.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

does that resistor open gas caps too
Old 11-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
does that resistor open gas caps too
Vortex cap. If you ever dented a honda tank with a stock cap you know why.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Scrapes Elbow

i suppose. my tank had a reg honda cap and a huge dent no leak issues.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
i suppose. my tank had a reg honda cap and a huge dent no leak issues.
You got lucky then. Most crack. Yopu can also open the gas cap with a screwdriver and a wrench, but then you have to carry that **** around with you every time.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Scrapes Elbow

i also got lucky later that night
Old 11-20-2006, 01:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha
Old 11-21-2006, 05:19 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Power comes from Red, so if you're gonna have a switch, put it there.
Blue/Yellow and Red/Black get soldered together
That should leave only the pink wire that goes to the ecu. You need to put a diode on there, I think 7 volts is what the ecu wants (if i rmember correctly)

check out my kick *** wiring diagram
I GOT MY BIKE FROM A POLICE AUCTION IT CAME WITH NO KEYS SO TO SEE HOW MANY MILES IT HAD ON IT I PUT ALL THE WIRES TOGETHER WOULD THIS F U C K UP THE ECU
Old 11-21-2006, 05:39 PM

skidmark is a decent person

There are numbers on the bottom of your ignition... write em down and go to a REAL key-maker / locksmith (not the key-cutter at walmart) and they should be able to make you a key on the spot if they have the blank, which they should. You can also take the ignition (still in the triple if you can't get it out) to the locksmith if you can't find/read the #'s

I broke my key somehow a few weeks ago (had it in my toolbox) and just had 2 fresh ones made from the numbers in less than 15 minutes
Old 11-21-2006, 06:24 PM

Is The Key Code Mixed #s And Letters 6 Of Them
Old 11-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

its by the stem lock.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:06 AM

cool i got it thanx wheeliest sweet avitar by the way
Old 11-22-2006, 01:11 AM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

MikeM you are a genius

p.s thats a wicked wiring diagram
Old 11-22-2006, 03:56 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

I lost my key also and want to use one one of the methods here for my f4i.
Problem is I locked my stearing up, how can I "break" it lose?

Thanks.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:04 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robbie
I lost my key also and want to use one one of the methods here for my f4i.
Problem is I locked my stearing up, how can I "break" it lose?

Thanks.

Old 11-22-2006, 08:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lky
MikeM you are a genius

p.s thats a wicked wiring diagram
i heard it from niner, i cant take the credit

Quick Reply: f4i key bypass