f4i key bypass

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: f4i key bypass

Originally Posted by MikeM
i heard it from niner, i cant take the credit
God damn right! That took me about an hour and a half to figure out the night before we were leaving for the throwdown. BTW it doesn't always work if you just hold the diode in place. It has to be soldered in to work right. That is what took up the extra 1:15.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robbie
I lost my key also and want to use one one of the methods here for my f4i.
Problem is I locked my stearing up, how can I "break" it lose?

Thanks.
khop up on the seat and kick the clip-on with the heels of both ur feet, then push it fast & load it up quick cause its loud.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
cool i got it thanx wheeliest sweet avitar by the way
thx, yeah some guy posted it as a attacthed image to a thread here on SL so i get no credit.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:16 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
khop up on the seat and kick the clip-on with the heels of both ur feet, then push it fast & load it up quick cause its loud.
yup sounds about right.......hahahahaha
Old 11-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Scrapes Elbow

my friends allways tell me about how they lost their keys and they parked their bike at some random apt complex and they are really nice mint bikes so they can't leave them over night ya know they could get stolen or vandalized etc..
Old 11-22-2006, 11:36 AM

right........yeah usually I'll go and pick it up for them too...just incase!!!!

Old 11-22-2006, 11:38 AM

skidmark is a decent person

I hear ya... I left a few bikes around town that I really should go pick up. I'm so bad with keys. Just gotta borrow a van and get some friends to help me pick them up before they get... stolen... don't you just hate it when someone else chains your bikes or puts disc locks on them, or alarms... so annoying
Old 11-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Scrapes Elbow

yeah it just pisses me the hell off.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:11 PM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx for that mates, yo yankeys are a bunch of legends.
much RESPECT!!!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:14 PM

itzmatty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lky
thanx for that mates, yo yankeys are a bunch of legends.
much RESPECT!!!

hahaha that was me under luckys name thanx geezas:YEAH
Old 11-27-2006, 03:52 AM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Power comes from Red, so if you're gonna have a switch, put it there.
Blue/Yellow and Red/Black get soldered together
That should leave only the pink wire that goes to the ecu. You need to put a diode on there, I think 7 volts is what the ecu wants (if i rmember correctly)

check out my kick *** wiring diagram
ok we hooked up a 7v diode and all that happened is the rear tail and the instrument cluster came on, the fuel pump never made the winding noise and starter button never kicked over...

i might have got the wrong diode or the ecu needs a diffrent volt diode...

any help would be good

cheers
Old 11-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lky
ok we hooked up a 7v diode and all that happened is the rear tail and the instrument cluster came on, the fuel pump never made the winding noise and starter button never kicked over...

i might have got the wrong diode or the ecu needs a diffrent volt diode...

any help would be good

cheers
It's the wrong diode. If you take off the ignition and flip it over there is a plastic cover on the bottom held on with 2-3 smaller security screws. Break that cover off and you will see a little diode or resister or something soldered on to a holder there. Use that one. If that doesn't work, flip it around.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:06 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a new F4i last night, but lost my frame and ignition.....does anyone know where I could get a new title and stamp kit? Also, how do you get things out of the tail without a key? I think I lost it too!

Might as well post up a theif's guide to "acquiring new stunt bikes!"

1) Start by remembering what apartment complex you left your 01-03 F4i
2) sit on the seat and kick the clip-ons to break the steering lock
3) take home and dissassemble and/or grind off the vin numbers
a)dissassemble-> dump chopped up frmae in the river
b)grind off vin-> buy stamp kit and new title from some guy who totalled his frame
4) Don't stop for police cause your retarded, cross-eyed, illigetimate, dumb-*** self couldn't stamp in a straight line!

Note: I do not perform the above, nor officially condone the above actions. But does anyone want to buy a subframe, wheels, motor(no numbers), front end, swingarm, plastics, or seats? j/k
Old 11-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I got a new F4i last night, but lost my frame and ignition.....does anyone know where I could get a new title and stamp kit? Also, how do you get things out of the tail without a key? I think I lost it too!

Might as well post up a theif's guide to "acquiring new stunt bikes!"

1) Start by remembering what apartment complex you left your 01-03 F4i
2) sit on the seat and kick the clip-ons to break the steering lock
3) take home and dissassemble and/or grind off the vin numbers
a)dissassemble-> dump chopped up frmae in the river
b)grind off vin-> buy stamp kit and new title from some guy who totalled his frame
4) Don't stop for police cause your retarded, cross-eyed, illigetimate, dumb-*** self couldn't stamp in a straight line!

Note: I do not perform the above, nor officially condone the above actions. But does anyone want to buy a subframe, wheels, motor(no numbers), front end, swingarm, plastics, or seats? j/k
After you wreck and your key breaks off in your ignition I am sure you will be coming back to this thread to see how to fix it *******.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Scrapes Elbow

wtf happend here if i loose my key ima call a lock smith cause no diodes going to open my tank.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds stolen?
Old 11-27-2006, 11:59 AM

commical.....
Old 11-27-2006, 12:23 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
After you wreck and your key breaks off in your ignition I am sure you will be coming back to this thread to see how to fix it *******.
seriously? It was a joke! Lighten up man, can't you see the obvious undertone and how it would look to anyone who has stolen a bike, had their bike stolen, or wondered how to steal a bike? I'm sure if I break a key off in my ignition I'll pull it out or have it removed and use one of the spare keys I had made at Ace Hardware, just in case somin like that happened! Calm down, go smoke a bowl and relax!
Old 11-27-2006, 12:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

A Real mans key.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
seriously? It was a joke! Lighten up man, can't you see the obvious undertone and how it would look to anyone who has stolen a bike, had their bike stolen, or wondered how to steal a bike? I'm sure if I break a key off in my ignition I'll pull it out or have it removed and use one of the spare keys I had made at Ace Hardware, just in case somin like that happened! Calm down, go smoke a bowl and relax!
I need to smoke a bowl. Looking for a new job.

Quick Reply: f4i key bypass