Still can't stop

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 09:51 PM
You seen Philo Beddoe?

og ryan lee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Still can't stop

if you dont have a vac bleeder, find a small diameter piece of hose that fits tight over the bleeder nipple. get a small cup or a spray paint lid and pour some clean brake fluid in it. pump up your brakes a little bit. put the open end of the hose down into the clean brake fluid in the cup. squeeze the lever and crack the bleeder slightly. the lever will come all the way back to the bar. do not let the lever back out until you tighten the bleeder back up. only do 1 caliper at a time. you can do the same thing with the top bleeder too. remember to check the fluid in the res. after a few squirts so you dont su<k more air.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:51 PM

wilsowp is an unknown quantity at this point

when i was bleeding the lines, i pumped my brake a ton inbetween bleed sessions and it was done in like 2 minutes
Old 11-15-2006, 10:25 PM

Customwhite can only hope to improve

come on OG i would know better than that..I might be a stunt squid but i usually never have problems when it comes to turning wrenches.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:28 PM

Customwhite can only hope to improve

So i know NO mixing d.o.t allowed....then again some noob would figure hmm... dot3 plus dot4...wow that will give me dot7 I'll be able to lock them ***** so good i'll beat Kanes Endo speed record..yay...I"ll go do it now.haha..i'll take 10g's.. LOL OK shoot me now..sorry for being corny i deserve it..
Old 11-15-2006, 10:36 PM

cntrld*insanity is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes when I have a really hard time bleading brakes at work, I'll pump brake fluid in through the nipple on the calipers and crack the banjo at the master cyl. Sometimes you dont even need to crack the banjo bolt loose it may just start filling the master cyl up. If you cant get the air out doing that there is probably somthing wrong with the master cyl.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:40 PM

level12concepts is an unknown quantity at this point

Try loosining the bolt that holds the brake line to your reservoir and bleeding it like you would with the bleeder screw on the calipers.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:46 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Kelm Is gay
Old 11-16-2006, 12:32 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

Kelm Is gay
where the heck is that come from ? and yes he is
Old 11-16-2006, 12:33 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Me Dunno seen him lurking around here
Old 11-16-2006, 12:34 AM

Sometimes when I have a really hard time bleading brakes at work, I'll pump brake fluid in through the nipple on the calipers and crack the banjo at the master cyl. Sometimes you dont even need to crack the banjo bolt loose it may just start filling the master cyl up. If you cant get the air out doing that there is probably somthing wrong with the master cyl.
thats what i did and i bleed at the nipple again after that
Old 11-16-2006, 12:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
try it my way if it doesnt work you need a new master........open both bleeders.. cover them with you fingures apply enough pressure to let the fluid out when you pump but not let air in when you let go .have some one pump the master and keep the res full..pump slow and steady but fast enough so the air bubbles dont have time to rise back up the lines .and make sure your lever is adjusted all the way out so you get a full pump
what part of this did you not understand it works every time with out fail
Old 11-16-2006, 12:40 AM

How can i level mydamn rear brake right it sticks up higher then my rest foot peg
Old 11-16-2006, 12:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBoy
How can i level mydamn rear brake right it sticks up higher then my rest foot peg
your kidding right
Old 11-16-2006, 12:45 AM

Yeah im kidding come on man gotta get my post counts up some how
Old 11-16-2006, 12:46 AM

Ya Kno wut um sayying Dawg
Old 11-16-2006, 12:47 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DBoy
big hammer
Old 11-16-2006, 12:47 AM
also known as OMR

ok make sure you mention me in your acceptance speach ...stunt life regular
Old 11-16-2006, 12:49 AM

Hey Roger did you go check out the video i posted up
Old 11-16-2006, 12:52 AM

Yeah im kidding come on man gotta get my post counts up some how
i want my post counts up too
here my set up

Name:  DSC00789.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  62.9 KB
Old 11-16-2006, 12:56 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MILTOWN BIG OP
i want my post counts up too
here my set up

whats wrong with your tank

Quick Reply: Still can't stop