F4 carb problem?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 11:31 PM

Reckless Josh is an unknown quantity at this point
F4 carb problem?

HI there I own a 99 f4 that i'm starting to stunt got a sixty rear 120 convertion, Free style 12 bar and a home made cage like the 905's, gt tech hand brake..

for "mods" I only have a k&n air filter, and a 954 enron pipe ex.

But the problem i'm asking is there any carb mods or anyothers that you could quick referance me on thats cool. every time i tryed doing munkey butts the bike just dies out... and sometime really loads up well endoin or at twelve any idea's?
Old 11-12-2006, 11:52 PM

rocketrider4lif is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F4 carb problem?

you can give the bike to mee
Old 11-13-2006, 12:00 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

yeah what he said ..or buy a complete f4i motor kit, a 600rr complete swingarm and wheel and caliper, a 1000rr complets front end........with 954 triple tree....... and a 06 honda f4i complete subframe....... and your almost done put it all together and buy some real stunt stuff
Old 11-13-2006, 12:16 AM

Ouch that was harsh..... :-( I read up on some of the forums but only found to do a feul shut off valve..... i had some guys around here say there is some type of kit to help out with this problem that replaces and redesigns the insides of the carb... so really any idea's?
Old 11-13-2006, 12:22 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

I cant really understand what your saying cause your typing sux but if your having carb problems the best thing you can do is clean them, sync them and have someone adjust your floats
Old 11-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

what the hell is a "monkey butts" please inform me
Old 11-18-2006, 12:47 PM

Sorry forr what they call a munkey butt around here is power slide bike to a stop drop it onto the cage, Jump up on top of the bike and throttle while spining in cricles... Don't get me wrong but there is probialy a different name for it... everyone has there own lengo....
Old 11-18-2006, 01:07 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah thats gay.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Soulds like a power kelm stand or something

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

they call it a merry go round in ft luaderdale.....that sounds gay