f4i pick up.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 10:47 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
f4i pick up.......

post links were to get them
Old 11-12-2006, 10:56 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
Re: f4i pick up.......

dont anyone click new posts ever.........
Old 11-12-2006, 11:11 PM

stop lurkin and answer me
Old 11-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by celgsxr
post links were to get them
Ebay/.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

stuntex biatch .... or pm MR. RYAN SMITH
Old 11-12-2006, 11:22 PM

i asked for links.........
Old 11-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

www.ebay.com
Old 11-12-2006, 11:24 PM

link to the actual pick up spanky
Old 11-12-2006, 11:25 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

pm Mr. Ryan Smith to get one direct. You can't order off the stuntex site yet.

http://www.stuntex.com/
Old 11-12-2006, 11:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

you need a link to send a pm ********?

i told you pm him
Old 11-12-2006, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
you need a link to send a pm ********?

i told you pm him
ill numb your nutz with my foot.then put it at the end of the demo biatch.....
Old 11-12-2006, 11:33 PM

well were do i find this mr ryan smith.....
ive order from the website before what the deal here..........
help me................................. give me some actual useable info....
Old 11-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Retired

Lazy ****er:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/f4-f4...spagenameZWD1V
Old 11-12-2006, 11:41 PM

im confused would it bee easy to make one....... all it does is keep oil in there...... and you use the same pick up...... im cheap and i made the mistake of buying one for my gsxr that cost 76cents to make...... ijust really dont want to make the same mistake twice
Old 11-13-2006, 05:43 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

im confused would it bee easy to make one....... all it does is keep oil in there...... and you use the same pick up...... im cheap and i made the mistake of buying one for my gsxr that cost 76cents to make...... ijust really dont want to make the same mistake twice
IT KEEPS THE STOCK PICKUP, IT JUST USES A RELOCATER TO ROTATE THE MOUTH 180 DEGREES IN ORDER TO KEEP THE MOUTH BELOW THE OIL GATE-LINE. IF YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE ONE YOURSELF IVE GOT THEM ON HAND.
Old 11-18-2006, 01:32 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

stuntex ryan smith or stuntme thats were i got mine sorry RYAN
Old 11-21-2006, 08:51 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
stuntex ryan smith or stuntme thats were i got mine sorry RYAN
I got mine from Stuntme.com, I'm dissapointed to have paid so much for a piece of metal similar to a gasket. If you have a friend that has one, it's worth taking his off pay for his oil change and copy what he has.