what the real scoop on oil??

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 02:04 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: what the real scoop on oil??

Originally Posted by RonHightower
Im only going to embarrass you two once or twice more
you couldnt quite possibly embarrass anyone anymore then you have your self there little buddy
Old 11-14-2006, 02:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

big f u c k i n g tool
Old 11-14-2006, 02:07 PM

GORBO is a decent person

alright steve your out of it, you lost. Im gonna give old man roger a chance to give a half-way decent rebuttal then I gotta get back to work(steve, I bet you wish you could erase this post, huh?)
Old 11-14-2006, 02:08 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
big f u c k i n g tool
cearaly big bucking tool
Old 11-14-2006, 02:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ssteve
cearaly big bucking tool
hay ,,,,,thats my shtick you tool
Old 11-14-2006, 02:13 PM

GORBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
big f u c k i n g tool

there you go roger, I was waiting for you response before I call it a game. You lost too, I believe that you and steve had the heart, but the mentals just weren't there (thats why you guys should have linked up, that would have helped some) I've have to get back to it here, you two can keep on going but Im done ripping you guys up, and I think anyone who reads this post will agree. so you can get back to shampooing your poodles

Gor
Old 11-14-2006, 02:14 PM

there you go roger, I was waiting for you response before I call it a game. You lost too, I believe that you and steve had the heart, but the mentals just weren't there (thats why you guys should have linked up, that would have helped some) I've have to get back to it here, you two can keep on going but Im done ripping you guys up, and I think anyone who reads this post will agree. so you can get back to shampooing your poodles

Gor
What ripping, your little bit<h *** never even said anything
Old 11-14-2006, 02:16 PM
also known as OMR

ok....theoretically speaking you must take under consideration the entire aspect of the situation.......you are a ........tool............damn if i could spell that would have had a more comical effect .....chad you learn me every thing

Last edited by old man roger; 11-14-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:29 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

why is this guy such a tool?
is he for real?
Old 11-14-2006, 02:31 PM

theoretically
aspect
effect

ps spelling mistakes aside, ronhightower is still a tool

Last edited by aw0n0; 11-14-2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by StreetJurisdiction
why is this guy such a tool?
is he for real?
friends of bibo
Old 11-14-2006, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by ssteve
friends of bibo
hes way too literate though...
i think this guys just a big goofy nerd with no clue of how to wheelie
Old 11-14-2006, 02:49 PM
also known as OMR

i are not literit but i are good wheelyer
Old 11-14-2006, 02:57 PM

Old 11-14-2006, 03:05 PM

636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough

[quote=RonHightower] Maybe Im just retarded WE ALREADY KNOW THAT.. THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT
Old 11-14-2006, 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=636stunter06]
Maybe Im just retarded WE ALREADY KNOW THAT.. THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT

Why dont you tell me how you really feel?
Old 11-14-2006, 05:59 PM
You seen Philo Beddoe?

og ryan lee is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 11-18-2006, 01:30 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

amzoil and a good filter factory or k&n dont use car oil becuase the dont have fiction modifiers for wet clutches and oh ya i have worked in the oil industry for 6 years packaging and selling chevron oil for a chevron jober