moving/eliminating ignition

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
moving/eliminating ignition

i think mine has a short in it. has anyone else ever had this problem? wtf...i let the bike idle and if i BARELY tap the ignition with say a ratchet it will cut off. also does it on bumps, and in the middle of wheelies.

so while im in there im gonna relocate it. what do you guys do? jsut lengthen all the wires and put it in the trunk? I know its not smart to but my bike is never left outside places so hwo can i just bypass the damn thing?
Old 10-30-2006, 06:42 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about
Re: moving/eliminating ignition

Originally Posted by Vetter
i think mine has a short in it. has anyone else ever had this problem? wtf...i let the bike idle and if i BARELY tap the ignition with say a ratchet it will cut off. also does it on bumps, and in the middle of wheelies.

so while im in there im gonna relocate it. what do you guys do? jsut lengthen all the wires and put it in the trunk? I know its not smart to but my bike is never left outside places so hwo can i just bypass the damn thing?
Just trying to make sure I am reading this correctly.. When you say ignition do you mean the switch or the ignition box as in CDI. Aslo are you talk about the key or the kill switch. I think you are talking about the kill switch if so just bypass that crap. Don't want to go down in a highchair or spreader by accidently hitting it anyways.

Da^^n I really should take my own advice on this one too.....
Old 10-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i am not talking about the killswitch nor am i talking about the ECU.

im talking about the ignition...the key ignition! lol

TIA
Old 10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

can't bypasss it, i got a spare ignition for you. make a offer its yours.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:54 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Oh... ok.... yeah my bad... wheeliest is correct...

BUY IT..lol
Old 10-30-2006, 06:59 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
can't bypasss it, i got a spare ignition for you. make a offer its yours.
?

for my bike 98-02 6r?

or doe it matter? wtf, probably the last nice day to ride and **** breaks and i didnt even drop it. wtf, wtf, wtf...i even got around two different times. AH!
Old 10-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

nah i got 03, i think my friends got a spare 01 ign.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
nah i got 03, i think my friends got a spare 01 ign.
well lmk...for cheap as can be bro.

i got some pro tapers if hes into those...HAHA. partial trade?
Old 10-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Scrapes Elbow

uhm it'll be cheap. i heart you vetter
Old 10-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Scrapes Elbow

[web]http://www.********.com[/web]
Old 10-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

i was gonna say saweet to the "i heart vetter" **** but then you throw ******** at me.

my pms are full. vettjd01 AT aim.com or my aim name is pretty easy to get ahold of to. i leave it on all the time.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:10 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

[web]http://www.YOUARESOGAY.com[/web]
Old 10-31-2006, 11:01 PM

hulkmn069 is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF DID I JUST LOOK AT THIS F'ING THREAD FOR YOU GUYS ARE A** HOLES
and i couldn't figure out for the life of me where the hell the music was coming from at first