my method for dual calipers

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 10:33 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
my method for dual calipers

since i cant find any for an f4i .... i hacked one up
now i just have to get it welded
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	caliper.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	182645   Click image for larger version

Name:	dual.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	182646   Click image for larger version

Name:	dcf4i.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	182647   Click image for larger version

Name:	garretjump.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	182648  
Old 10-28-2006, 11:54 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all
Re: my method for dual calipers

I don't think the C-clamps will have as good of braking power as calipers

Old 10-28-2006, 11:57 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hinks
I don't think the C-clamps will have as good of braking power as calipers

damn it ......your right............ maybe ill get it welded and take them off then... now my master plan is all messed up

why arent u out partying like every one else........
Old 10-29-2006, 12:05 AM

why we are at it whats the stock f4i front sprocket
Old 10-29-2006, 12:16 AM

who has a 14......everywere i look no 1 has
Old 11-08-2006, 11:59 PM

update dual calipers done wit some titnaum on my round bar.what

Name:	tit.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	183357   Click image for larger version

Name:	duall.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	183358  
Old 11-09-2006, 05:43 AM

J-cheezy is a decent person

that bike is gonna look sick when its all together
Old 11-09-2006, 06:14 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

....oh, I see. You can post up, but can't answer your phone or call a brotha back huh?????
Old 11-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

throw that **** in the trash and check this https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173094
Old 11-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
throw that **** in the trash and check this https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173094
$200? Are you fvcking kidding me?
Old 11-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

i didn't say go buy it, just make a real one. useing a front caliper. and being one solid piece. to many storries of welded ones breaking. freeway highchair coaster scrapes at 70mph to broke brake linkage is not a walk in the park recovery
Old 11-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i didn't say go buy it, just make a real one.
Oh word. Unless you have a gangster *** weld on those they break in two quicker than a Hollywood marriage.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Scrapes Elbow

haha yup.

There was a kid on here that had a welding shop run knickles on his dual caliper bracket n broke it in a few hours.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Retired

haha yup.

There was a kid on here that had a welding shop run knickles on his dual caliper bracket n broke it in a few hours.
Best way to do it if you are going to weld it is cut the seperate pieces so they fit into each other with a mechanical fit. Like a t shape that fits into a similarly formed slot. That way they weld doesn't have to hold that much pressure.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:41 PM

well mine costed a whole 20$ and achieves the same objective.... but if i could buy one like that for 75 dollars i would
Old 11-11-2006, 02:16 PM

did the seat light gray today

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	183453  
Old 11-11-2006, 02:24 PM

nohands can only hope to improve

it sucks, but that dual caliper wont last. Seat looks coo!