CAN YOU PUT F4i THROTTLE BODIES,WIRING HARNESS AND COMPUTER ON A F4 MOTOR...?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 07:52 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve
CAN YOU PUT F4i THROTTLE BODIES,WIRING HARNESS AND COMPUTER ON A F4 MOTOR...?

AND MAKE IT WORK...?
AND OBVIOSLY THE F4I GASTANK AND FUEL PUMP IS NEEDED AS WELL.
ANYONE DONE IT OR/AND CAN IT BE DONE...?
Old 08-19-2006, 07:56 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: CAN YOU PUT F4i THROTTLE BODIES,WIRING HARNESS AND COMPUTER ON A F4 MOTOR...?

Sources tell me something with the cam chain makes it not work
Old 08-19-2006, 08:12 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CAN YOU PUT F4i THROTTLE BODIES,WIRING HARNESS AND COMPUTER ON A F4 MOTOR...?

the f4 head also doesnt have the cam pulser that the f4i does on the left side bolted to the head.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:16 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

i figured you would here about it more if it were possible.......thanks
Old 08-19-2006, 08:18 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by F4icj
the f4 head also doesnt have the cam pulser that the f4i does on the left side bolted to the head.

yea, that too
Old 08-21-2006, 02:24 AM

J-cheezy is a decent person

I got a friend that has made the swap and I think he used an f4i head throttlebodies wire harness computer and gas tank not sure if thats all but I guess I can ask if you need a parts list just let me know
Old 08-21-2006, 02:27 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah it can be done, might have to get an f4i head i guess.. oh well, still probably cheaper... i have a tank n fuel pump if u need it.. and frame, forks, front wheel tail.. lots o goooodies
Old 08-26-2006, 12:59 PM

drewc87 is an unknown quantity at this point

What about this conversion on an f3????