Serious Sh!t...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person
Serious ****...

ok...so im cruising down the highway in a wheelie..im probably at the 3 mile mark.. in second gear runing around 10 grand..yes i have an oil pickup tube..the wheelie comes down my bike is boggin down realy really bad.....i look behind me..there is so much smoke you cant see anyting..i blinded the ****in cars around me...it smoked for a little bit...now its fine..it feels like not as powerful as it used to be..but there is no knocking or anty9ing..stilll smooth...maybe its my head playin with me?...could this have ****ed anyting up...i think it was just oil gettin sucked in the airbox....
Old 05-30-2006, 05:04 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serious ****...

oil in the airbox.. clean your air cleaner out.. or replace it.. that's all
Old 05-30-2006, 05:04 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

but it starts and runs fine now?
Old 05-30-2006, 05:06 PM

tim 67 is an unknown quantity at this point

probally where your lost your power just clean out that filter
Old 05-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
do i clean it with gas??? and you think thats where my loss of power went??
Old 05-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
but it starts and runs fine now?
yea man it only smoked for a minute...and a little while i was riden..now its fine..just feels a little weaker...
Old 05-30-2006, 05:28 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

Clean/change the filter and you'll be fine.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:31 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

there was a vid on here i forgte whos.. dude was doin a wheelie and when he set it down hella smoke came out of his exhaust also he just kept riding

oh ya the legion trailer for their video.

its on youtube just punch in legion or ed1000 i believe. i think that **** looks tight when it happens.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
there was a vid on here i forgte whos.. dude was doin a wheelie and when he set it down hella smoke came out of his exhaust also he just kept riding

oh ya the legion trailer for their video.

its on youtube just punch in legion or ed1000 i believe. i think that **** looks tight when it happens.
haha yea in a sperqader...see i was only doin about 55...the smoked stayed due..i never seen so much smoke in my life..it blinded the cars behind me...and all around me hahahahaha:YEAH
Old 05-30-2006, 05:34 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

It is like putting a slip-on a bike. The power loss is in your head. Like when noob's put slip-ons on they are like wow my bike is way faster. They don't realize they are riding different to keep the COOL sound. Clean the filter and ride like normal. It's a suzuki you will be fine?
Old 05-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
It is like putting a slip-on a bike. The power loss is in your head. Like when noob's put slip-ons on they are like wow my bike is way faster. They don't realize they are riding different to keep the COOL sound. Clean the filter and ride like normal. It's a suzuki you will be fine?
hahaha thanks man...thanks for all the positive comments guys..i dunno what id do without my bike..if my motor blew id have to sell my car and f ix my bike.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:42 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

You drive a car? Rookie.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:44 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have seen this happen on the 05 gsxr's. it looks like the bike blows up when it happens
Old 05-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
You drive a car? Rookie.
Well my truck comes in tomrrow...2003 chevy silverado 1500...reg cab..its black and i got 20 inch ss wheels commin in for it..should be in today!!!!! im excited....ill proly sell my car anyhow now...bahaa:YEAH
Old 05-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by suicidl
i have seen this happen on the 05 gsxr's. it looks like the bike blows up when it happens
yea..i was like mother ****er..only like 9 thosand miles on this ***** and its already blown up...
Old 05-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

next time try 3rd gear 120mph wheelie, ur balance point will be about 2 feet lower and no more oil problem.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Relentless Dedication..

will it hurt to ride it right now???? if i whip the oil up and ****??
Old 05-30-2006, 06:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I would change the plugs too. Burning that much oil, they cant be in too good shape now.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:39 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

how much oil are you running?
whipping the oil up...you said it was probably frothing like a starbucks double latte
new airfilter and plugs would be a good idea..if you run your crankcase breather tube anywhere else you run the risk of covering your rear tire in oil which would really REALLY ****...blowing smoke lets you know your riding it too hard
Old 05-30-2006, 07:20 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

like i said, do a pair valve bypass and you wont have the oil entering the airbow through the crankcase reather tube anymore. same thing my bike would do cause when i started riding wheelies, i would rock them too high for too long and the airbox was sucking the oil through the tube in the back of the motor, if i find that link i used to fix it, ill post it, if not, the next time you get your *** down here we can run by autobone, pick up some hose, and fix it. til then, its still good to go, i rode mine for about 4 months with it smoking when i sat it down til i fixed the problem, and i have 24000 miles on it now and its still stunting strong

Quick Reply: Serious Sh!t...