New 905 crashcage

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 01:04 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: New 905 crashcage

it's called IP addresses d|ck bag.. atleast try to act intelligent ok?
Old 05-10-2006, 01:04 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
what was that?

i said go sukc your dogs ****..

not talking about little boys i gave you a order.
u on the other hand throw the terms lil boys dikcs around freely.
asswipe.
go crawl back in your computer cave with your broken lil hand. and carry on with ur internet gangsterness you sucka
Old 05-10-2006, 01:05 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BobbyL
o rly..contacting me? im glad you gave him my information...gonna be hard to track down BOBBYL..ya gaf...good try though

told you he was a ********. a bitter one at that
Old 05-10-2006, 01:06 PM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

it's called IP addresses d|ck bag.. atleast try to act intelligent ok?
ok whats my ip then mister geek squad....go ahead..ill give ya 3 trys...and even then...YOU WQNT FIND ME...im on LAN....and it goes thru routers and such..i wont go into detail because id lose you...so stay on track...ill call him up myself and let him know what a wonderful cage we made..hell im sure he would want to use my ideas cause they work so well
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i didn't mention little boys packages.. u did u chomo... there is a comp this weekend in phx.. come on down pvssy bytch... now is the time.. i only have one hand.. that way you know where the punches are comin from that put the hole in your face

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
told you he was a ********. a bitter one at that
he aint gonna do ****..just another stupid internet warrior
Old 05-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Race To The Grave

AntwanRTTG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NastyNikolai
+1 its copywrited (sp)
Explain to me how the F*ck you "copywrite" a crash cage, because I would love to know what planet that works on. Maybe if the designer and manufacturer has a "patent" on the cage, it would be illegal for someone to "sell" an exact replica without permission.

As far as the quality of the 905 cage ... it's not bad if you are just starting out. I had one for my first cage(04 GSXR 750). Like everyone on here has said, if you take it off after a good crash, don't expect to put it back on the same way it went on the first time. Their upper fairing stays are lifesavers though.

I agree that MXD is the way to go ... easy on the shins, phenomenal engineering for durability, just as strong as a "Powers" but doesn't bottom out.

Old 05-10-2006, 01:08 PM
B.T.M.

ok whats my ip then mister geek squad....go ahead..ill give ya 3 trys...and even then...YOU WQNT FIND ME...im on LAN....and it goes thru routers and such..i wont go into detail because id lose you...so stay on track...ill call him up myself and let him know what a wonderful cage we made..hell im sure he would want to use my ideas cause they work so well
i'm not a mod on this forum.. so i can't see ip's.. but even through routers IP's can be tracked... and of course i didn't call him you douchebag
Old 05-10-2006, 01:09 PM
$$$$$$$

i didn't mention little boys packages.. u did u chomo... there is a comp this weekend in phx.. come on down pvssy bytch... now is the time.. i only have one hand.. that way you know where the punches are comin from that put the hole in your face
youre funny.
i'm gonna go take a **** and picture that its you who i'm shitting on. i'll be back shortly

i'm not a mod on this forum.. so i can't see ip's.. but even through routers IP's can be tracked... and of course i didn't call him you douchebag
yea and a mod cant even see the IP..only the ADMIN can ya stupid ***
and thats what i thought..your just mouthin cause your that damn stupid
your new name is now..CROTCH CRICKET....suits you fine i think
$$$$$$$

he aint gonna do ****..just another stupid internet warrior

agreed.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

so youre telling me the bike brand affects how well the cage is made... umm riiiighhhht.

do me a favor 2 will ya. go cuddle up with your gay lover crotch
You cant and dont stunt so you have no clue what you are talking about, you are spewing uneducated piles of **** out of your mouth.

agreed.
lol....right..look at his SN..doesnt it look like it says crotch cricket lmao
B.T.M.

yea and a mod cant even see the IP..only the ADMIN can ya stupid ***
and thats what i thought..your just mouthin cause your that damn stupid
your new name is now..CROTCH CRICKET....suits you fine i think
umm.. lets see.. out of the two of us here.. who's a mod? ok i am, and trust me, in my forum, i can see IP's. wow you are so innovative! cricket.. that's amazing.. and it's you're.. not your
Old 05-10-2006, 01:12 PM
B.T.M.

lol....right..look at his SN..doesnt it look like it says crotch cricket lmao
how about this.. when you can ride better than me.. then open your mouth in a stunt forum... until then.. keep romans nuts in your mouth
Old 05-10-2006, 01:13 PM

umm.. lets see.. out of the two of us here.. who's a mod? ok i am, and trust me, in my forum, i can see IP's. wow you are so innovative! cricket.. that's amazing.. and it's you're.. not your
wheres your forum...i wanna see my ip
your so stupid man..just give up and stop trying to **** up on some 905 **** would ya..nobody cares....and for that..im going to post up every pic of my cage just for you lil buddy
Old 05-10-2006, 01:13 PM

how about this.. when you can ride better than me.. then open your mouth in a stunt forum... until then.. keep romans nuts in your mouth
wtf does that have to do with anything....you dont know me..youve never seen me ride......so shut up already
Old 05-10-2006, 01:14 PM

Big Tom is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: New 905 crashcage

Damn im now looking into building my own cages and bars, but look nothing like FI or 905. Are the 905's man welded or machine? I guess unless u x-ray the cage when your done you couldnt be 100% on if it would hold up when going down hard .

OFF TOPIC
What about having your subframe cryogenically frozen?? Think you would have less breaks when you jack the 12 bar?

• Cryogenic Deflashing and Deburring services for high volume plastic, urethane, die cast, and other molded parts.

• Cryogenic Material separation services to support the reclamation of parts that have been molded, coated or encased in materials such as urethanes, plastics or similar compounds.

• Cryogenic processing involves the application of liquid nitrogen in both gas and liquid states for material stabilization, testing, and R&D purposes.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:15 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ok whats my ip then mister geek squad....go ahead..ill give ya 3 trys...and even then...YOU WQNT FIND ME...im on LAN....and it goes thru routers and such..i wont go into detail because id lose you...
You have no clue what you are talking about and before you try to attempt to type a witty comeback I am a Network Engineer so don't bother trying.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
You have no clue what you are talking about and before you try to attempt to type a witty comeback I am a Network Engineer so don't bother trying.
wow...you and crickets douche baggery is killing me.....

Quick Reply: New 905 crashcage