where is the best price on a asv clutch lever ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: where is the best price on a asv clutch lever ?

i dunno about this ASV lever, my friends msr ez pull is shorter base and can pull in the clutch with my pinky
Old 03-08-2006, 11:56 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

ebay.....$26 for my C/5..........kinda wondering bout that moose set-up though
Old 03-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Group Moderator

c5 is what ?

and whats up with the ez pull ?

need to make a decision soon.

can a nukka get a link or what ?
Old 03-09-2006, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Manubi
c5 is what ?

and whats up with the ez pull ?

need to make a decision soon.

can a nukka get a link or what ?
I got no links right now.....but there are F1,F3, and C5 versions of the ASV lever.....F1 and F3 are forged aluminum, C5 is CNC machined.....also the warranty for the lever is indicated by the number....i.e. C5 is CNC machined and 5 year warranty

The EZ pull is made by Moose....you could get an in line peice that works like a lever system to reduce clutch pull, and/or you could get the Moose EZ pull lever that has 2 mounting places for the clutch cable....one of them should be about normal, the other increases your leverage and makes the pull easier. Simple designs really, but the inline peice has a short 3" cable with ends that goes from the peice to your clutch lever, and your stock cable goes into the other side of the peice......some have warned the extra cable could snap while doing somin like a coaster and be the cause of you wadding your bike up.......none the less I have one, does exactly what is says its supposed to do, and it works great, as long as the cable doesn't snap on me!!!! I've been thinkin bout selling my ASV or trading to get the moose EZ pull clutch perch and lever, either to completely eliminate the inline peice or make it even easier to pull in???

So I might possibly sell mine if it covers the moose clutch lever. I got mine pretty cheap casue some dingleberry couldn't keep A,S, and V in order......so I bought my AVS lever CHEAP.......
Old 03-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

yeah im ****in jealous of my friends msr ez pull, 3 settings, and the eziest pull is 325% ezier to pull in then stock, its ****in sweet but his doesn't look nearly as cool!!! or bend backwords
Old 03-09-2006, 11:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got my asv off ebay for $39
Old 03-09-2006, 02:10 PM

TotW80 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the ASV C/5 (C/5 = 5 year warranty) series Pro model http://asvinventions.com/levers_orde...ff_roadc5.html at the local Honda shop for like $80, might have paid too much but i dont care. Super easy and smooth pull, quick adjust, break away and plus the 5 year warranty is nice :YEAH
Old 03-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Group Moderator

ok links to go and buy the
msr ez pull
or the one off of ebay

il search.. but i wanna se where everybody else is getting em.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Group Moderator

ok did some ebay searchin..

http://motors.search.ebay.com/search...rclo=&saprchi=

wich one of those come will fit a sportbike ?
Old 03-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Group Moderator

*** it .. heres what i just bought.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...id=4581806451#

hope thats right..lol

47 bucks aint that bad.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

*** it .. heres what i just bought.

hope thats right..lol

47 bucks aint that bad.
you might wanna change that link from your paypal acct
Old 03-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by MikeM
you might wanna change that link from your paypal acct
oops.

no big deal..lol

heres what i got.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

i kinda wanted the pro series that has the sliding nylon bushing but i got **** like that at work so il just (try0 to fab something similar on the cnc.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:02 PM
bp chaser

oops.

no big deal..lol

heres what i got.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

i kinda wanted the pro series that has the sliding nylon bushing but i got **** like that at work so il just (try0 to fab something similar on the cnc.
You got the same one I have, even from the same ebay seller. You'll be real happy with it, its dope.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:04 PM
bp chaser

As for the EZ pull thing, the europeans have a better way of doing it. They make the clutch actuator (other end of the cable) longer so its just easy to pull. No $$ necessary, but you do need a welder. It has the same effect as the EZ pull, but it solves the problem at the root instead of just band-aiding it.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:19 PM

As for the EZ pull thing, the europeans have a better way of doing it. They make the clutch actuator (other end of the cable) longer so its just easy to pull. No $$ necessary, but you do need a welder. It has the same effect as the EZ pull, but it solves the problem at the root instead of just band-aiding it.
pictures.....I might try it I got about 2 of everything so I'm not afraid of destroying a clutch cover or nothin!!!!
Old 03-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Scrapes Elbow

listen, you know where the clutch cable end slides into the clutch actuator. u lengthen that piece... its a replacable port if u F it up also. cheap
Old 03-10-2006, 05:38 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

never thought of that do you know how much longer by chance
Old 03-11-2006, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
listen, you know where the clutch cable end slides into the clutch actuator. u lengthen that piece... its a replacable port if u F it up also. cheap
doubt I will be able to that then.....the actuator is REALLY close to the clutch cover
Old 03-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Group Moderator

im a lil slow..

i got an idea of what it shoudl look like.. but a pic would help if possible..

also..

i dont understand why making it a lil longer would help in making it easier to pull.

explain for the slow people who had one to many concussions..

Quick Reply: where is the best price on a asv clutch lever ?