help with my f-3

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 07:28 PM

F3wheelie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy help with my f-3

i have a 95 honda crb 600 f3 when your just cruising down the road it wants to spit and sputter i put new plugs in and it does the same thing i just need some advice on how to make this thing run better it falls on its face if your not high in the rpms
Old 02-23-2006, 08:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: help with my f-3

#1 is the fuel pet**** open? (this one used to get me every spring with my 900)
Old 02-23-2006, 08:36 PM

angelof4i600 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo i had a 96 f3. it sounds like the carbs need to be cleaned. try that. also check to see if the fuel pump is working it is on the left side of the bike kinda below the battery trey. good luck
Old 02-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by angelof4i600
yo i had a 96 f3. it sounds like the carbs need to be cleaned. try that
Or syched. Start with the basics first though, is the petc0ck open?
Old 02-23-2006, 09:46 PM

F3wheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

yea the pit**** is open the fuel pump is working anything else beside the carbs it could be thenx for the help guys
Old 02-26-2006, 10:58 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Also Check The Ignition System.fuel Pump Relay.also Check The Float Bowl Vents.wasp Like Building Nest In Them And It Is Usually Half Way Up The Hose.