-----F4i THREAD-----

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: -----F4i THREAD-----

Originally Posted by KrazyWhite Rich
what's the crank case breather mod about?
I think it's just adding a PCV valve.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:47 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

This is all some good information some of you monkeys are pretty fuking knowledgeable about the F4I appreciate all the help first one is supposed to be here tomorrow and it needs LOTS or work to say the least so this thread is great
Old 02-03-2006, 10:19 AM

Nocanstunto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KrazyWhite Rich
what's the crank case breather mod about?
You block the crankcase hose from the airbox so oil can't get into the airbox from a hard *** drop.

I cut my hose at the airbox plugged the hole and left it then I ran the hose from the crankcase down the side of the bike so it spills oil out the side of the frame. Its like the pcv valve as mentioned before but I just made a coffee filter cover for the end of the hose.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:11 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

So can anyone tell me how to get this damn fan on?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:38 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ nags, read my post... i'll explain again... 2 wires from the fan, ground, n power.

connect the ground somewhere on the frame,
2nd, take the power wire, and connect it to the main harness that receives power when the ignition is turned on.. come on bud

or run a switch, with the wires ran to th ebattery
Old 02-03-2006, 12:03 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
^ nags,

run a switch, with the wires ran to th ebattery

That's a pretty clean and easy way to get it done.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:07 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
So can anyone tell me how to get this damn fan on?
do you want it on as soon as the ignition turns on and it stays running the whole time? or do you want it on a switch that you can turn it on and off at your leisure but also have it come on by itself when it has to?
Old 02-03-2006, 12:10 PM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
whats the easiest way to wire the fan up so its on all the time

Unhook the wire going into the temp switch on the radiator and unhook the wire that's grounded on the fan mount and shove them together. That's how I have mine.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:11 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jcrojas
Unhook the wire going into the temp switch on the radiator and unhook the wire that's grounded on the fan mount and shove them together. That's how I have mine.

hmm.. I'll have to try that
Old 02-18-2006, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by jcrojas

worked like a champ.

thanks
Old 02-18-2006, 04:23 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

How about using a 919 upper triple on the fry for mx bars? ***** told me a stock-drilled one is a pain cuz it's always coming loose. They have the same fork diameter but i'd like to find one to see for sure. + they're fairly cheap compared to any aftermarket one from what i see.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:48 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NME
How about using a 919 upper triple on the fry for mx bars? ***** told me a stock-drilled one is a pain cuz it's always coming loose. They have the same fork diameter but i'd like to find one to see for sure. + they're fairly cheap compared to any aftermarket one from what i see.
what front end you have on there jason

i rode kevins bike last night :YEAH
Old 02-18-2006, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by NME

wtf.. what happened to the conversations we had?
Old 02-18-2006, 06:17 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

I figured you'd say something. I have no plans of using mx bars. BUT,for the other broke riders i thought this may be a cheaper way out. Since fullthrottle is a bit pricey and the other alternatives are never right or straight it may just be easier. And i had afew minutes to check the part #'s and forks and such to have a pretty good idea that it would work. They even use the same front fender.
Old 02-18-2006, 06:18 PM

How bout the 599 triple? Its the same as well?
Old 02-18-2006, 07:19 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

Ok, Stop the "one-upmanship". You're better than me!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2006, 07:45 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, since I know 919 riders are swaping to f4i forks for adjustability, the triple would have to be backwards compatible.

So yes... it would definetly work

Old 02-18-2006, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by NME
Ok, Stop the "one-upmanship". You're better than me!!!!!!!!!

****.. I was asking a serious question
Old 02-19-2006, 12:39 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

And I'm saying you're right.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:55 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Im assuming this is the CCT but at one spot in my rev range maybe around 5k guess (no gauges) theres a sharp rattling sound if you hold it steady at that rpm. It also does it when you rev and let go of the throttle and it gets back to that rpm. Just wanted to make sure what it was. Sounds almost like a loose bolt type of rattle. planned on going w/ Ape anyway this season so hopefully thats all it is hasnt been doing it long just the last few rides.