-----F4i THREAD-----

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 11:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: -----F4i THREAD-----

Originally Posted by nags
whats the easiest way to wire the fan up so its on all the time
Easiest? 2 feet of speaker wire directly to the battery.
I would rather get power from the low beam since I dont use it anyway.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:39 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any mods required to use a F4 swingarm by the shock mount or will it just bold right up there was sometalk of it on the 1st page but i couldn't really understand weather or not the shock mount needs to be adapted or not help me out someone
Old 02-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

whats the easiest way to wire the fan up so its on all the time
Find the wire that goes to the switch on the radiator. Tap into that wire, run it to a switch and hook up the other side to a chassis ground. Switch on, fan runs constantly, switch off fan runs like stock. Keeps you from forgetting to turn your fan on when street riding and overheating.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:23 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
Is there any mods required to use a F4 swingarm by the shock mount or will it just bold right up there was sometalk of it on the 1st page but i couldn't really understand weather or not the shock mount needs to be adapted or not help me out someone

they are the same

no mod at all
Old 02-02-2006, 12:25 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

not sure if this was asked before.. but will f4 wheels bolt upto f4i? are the forks the same? i'm assuming yes, but i figure i'll give ***** some questions to answer
Old 02-02-2006, 12:31 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

The wheels are the same as for the forks i'm sure their the same too.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
they are the same

no mod at all

Thanks man that helps alot cus i already bought the swingarm off ebay for $20 shipped i din't think that was too bad is it
Old 02-02-2006, 12:36 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
not sure if this was asked before.. but will f4 wheels bolt upto f4i? are the forks the same? i'm assuming yes, but i figure i'll give ***** some questions to answer

yes but they are diff crush drives
Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

no big deal, just unbolt the sprocket.. score, got some polished rims.. so have u figured out any sweet ideas to torture zacky?
Old 02-02-2006, 12:41 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

no big deal, just unbolt the sprocket.. score, got some polished rims.. so have u figured out any sweet ideas to torture zacky?

sprockets are a diff bolt pattern

i am trying to get a tazer gun so we can shoot him with it
Old 02-02-2006, 12:45 PM
B.T.M.

no way they are the same.. don't lie to me to look cool...

uh oh, lets do it after he drinks so he has a lil Pee Pee accident
Old 02-02-2006, 12:47 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

no way they are the same.. don't lie to me to look cool...

uh oh, lets do it after he drinks so he has a lil Pee Pee accident

Old 02-02-2006, 12:53 PM
B.T.M.

nah jk we would never do that to lil zack

shhhhhhhhhh see you there
Old 02-02-2006, 02:00 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

shhhhhhhhhh see you there
Old 02-02-2006, 02:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

so seriously.. how do I wire that **** up
Old 02-02-2006, 02:36 PM

Nocanstunto is an unknown quantity at this point

^ I have mine wired to always be on.

Left the power wire from the fan connected and took the ground and grounded it to the chassis bolt holding the radiator on. I can get a pic when I get home.

Here is some info I put together...maybe we can edit it into the first post of this thread with all the other good info and have a mod sticky this thread?

F4i idle cable mod - Allows you to set your idle up real high instantly (something the stock idjuster can’t do).

The link below shows and explains everything.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...light=adjuster

Crankcase hose breather mod – If you drop your bike hard from 12 and it lays there for a bit oil can get into the airbox and can cause your bike to hydrolock. Do this mod to stop this from ever happening again.

Anyone got a link to some threads with pics about this?

Manual f4I cam chain tensioner (CCT) – The stock tensioner on the f4I is garbage and goes bad very quickly. Get a APE Manual Cam Chain Tensioner and it will fix all your problems. You can find them on ebay or on their website http://cbrzone.com/.

F4i tip over sensor mod – This needs to be removed if you want to stunt.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=148713
Old 02-02-2006, 03:31 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I took the ground wire and went straight to the frame and it's not coming on
Old 02-02-2006, 03:33 PM
B.T.M.

put the power wire to the wiring harness.. to the orange wire i believe.. just use a test light bud, not that hard, ground one, and then the power to either ignition or something liek that.. it'll turn it on whenever the key is on
Old 02-02-2006, 03:55 PM

Nocanstunto is an unknown quantity at this point

I took the ground wire and went straight to the frame and it's not coming on
Mine was doin that too then I figured it out...I'll get a pic for ya if you need it when I get home...it will explain it better.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:12 AM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nocanstunto
^ I have mine wired to always be on.

Left the power wire from the fan connected and took the ground and grounded it to the chassis bolt holding the radiator on. I can get a pic when I get home.

Here is some info I put together...maybe we can edit it into the first post of this thread with all the other good info and have a mod sticky this thread?

F4i idle cable mod - Allows you to set your idle up real high instantly (something the stock idjuster can’t do).

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...light=adjuster

Crankcase hose breather mod – If you drop your bike hard from 12 and it lays there for a bit oil can get into the airbox and can cause your bike to hydrolock. Do this mod to stop this from ever happening again.

Manual f4I cam chain tensioner (CCT) – The stock tensioner on the f4I is garbage and goes bad very quickly. Get a APE Manual Cam Chain Tensioner and it will fix all your problems. You can find them on ebay or on their website http://cbrzone.com/.

F4i tip over sensor mod – This needs to be removed if you want to stunt.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=148713
what's the crank case breather mod about?