12 bar?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 12:57 PM

jg101 is an unknown quantity at this point
12 bar?

So what bar should i get the 905 or an FI 12?
Old 01-11-2006, 08:21 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: 12 bar?

Neither, Rock The Tail.i'm Taking My Dumbass Bar Off
Old 01-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

give me your dumb *** bar then
Old 01-11-2006, 11:32 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i have the Fi bar and it works,, i guess.. So get it !
Old 01-11-2006, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Neither, Rock The Tail.i'm Taking My Dumbass Bar Off
why dont you like the bar?
Old 01-11-2006, 01:57 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Just Not In To Bar Tricks Anymore.more Gangsta To Rock The Tail Anyway.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:05 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

if your gettin a flat bar... get the FI

if not.... get the j beats bar
Old 01-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Just Not In To Bar Tricks Anymore.more Gangsta To Rock The Tail Anyway.
Theres no point in having a bar unless you aspire to be one of those sideshow bob types. I'll give it to the bar tricksters, the crowds like that fruity stuff. But if you dont ride for crowds, whats the point in doing bar tricks or having a bar? Even the guys I know that can do every bar trick in the book still thinks they are gay.. "they're just one of those things you gotta have".... not me.. lol. you can have that monkey business.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
Theres no point in having a bar unless you aspire to be one of those sideshow bob types. I'll give it to the bar tricksters, the crowds like that fruity stuff. But if you dont ride for crowds, whats the point in doing bar tricks or having a bar? Even the guys I know that can do every bar trick in the book still thinks they are gay.. "they're just one of those things you gotta have".... not me.. lol. you can have that monkey business.

I just want to know if its better to learn 12s with the bar or not?
Old 01-11-2006, 05:26 PM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

short answer yes.

you wanna know what bars are good right??

both are. I personaly prefer the FI. but boht work equily well.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Lb3

short answer, no. Hell no you dont need a bar to learn anything but bar tricks.

is the 04 r6 listed in your profile the bike you are stunting?

The only arguement for having a bar while learning is if you slam the tail hard on accident. Your bike has a cast subframe. Bar or no bar, if you come anywhere close to slamming that thing back you are breaking your subframe and the bikes coming all the way over if you arent on the brake.

If you try to learn 12s with a bar on a bike with a cast subframe, you are gonna be buying a few subframes.

Do what you want, but dont think you have to have a bar to get to the next level. Its not going to help you get there any faster. Take your time, think and be safe. You'll get it in no time.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
short answer, no. Hell no you dont need a bar to learn anything but bar tricks.

is the 04 r6 listed in your profile the bike you are stunting?

The only arguement for having a bar while learning is if you slam the tail hard on accident. Your bike has a cast subframe. Bar or no bar, if you come anywhere close to slamming that thing back you are breaking your subframe and the bikes coming all the way over if you arent on the brake.

If you try to learn 12s with a bar on a bike with a cast subframe, you are gonna be buying a few subframes.

Do what you want, but dont think you have to have a bar to get to the next level. Its not going to help you get there any faster. Take your time, think and be safe. You'll get it in no time.
why ya gotta be like that.the guy wants to know what bars are good. if u don't use a bar, good. if u think bar tricks are garbage, fine. thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it. forcing the guy to think that 12 bars are useless because u don't use one is wrong.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:26 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by Snipes20
why ya gotta be like that.the guy wants to know what bars are good. if u don't use a bar, good. if u think bar tricks are garbage, fine. thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it. forcing the guy to think that 12 bars are useless because u don't use one is wrong.
+1....

i think bar tricks are gay too.... but i have a bar. they are good for something besides just bar tricks.... and thats protecting your tail section.... i know if i didnt have one on now i would have gone through a **** load of tail plastics and lights... i ride my bike on the road so having tail lights is a good thing....

and going through the process of learning engine brake, and merk steps and the stall to jump stuff, if flipped quite a few ss's and im glad i have a bar on
Old 01-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Lb3

Originally Posted by Snipes20
That response of mine you quoted was my response to his post here...

Originally Posted by jg101
I just want to know if its better to learn 12s with the bar or not?
Be like what? What am I *being like*? I just told him why you dont HAVE to have a bar to learn 12s. If you want all that crap and think its gonna make you look cool and be a supa stunna then go for it. How about you stop being an accessory **** and making people think they need all this bullshit bolted all over their bike to do some slow wheelies. You dont HAVE to have any of that ****. "it'll save..." blah blah blah... use your head and take it easy and that wont be a problem. There are tons of people that never dropped their bike learning 12s and slowrolls.

I will agree gears, cages and handbrakes are nice once you reach a certain level but you do not need a bar, cage, gears, handbrake on your bike to learn 12s.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:38 PM

PETe P is a decent person

serious question on the bar

see now don't you think that learning twelve and you screw up that you'll hit the bar instead of loopin it clean out? just a question......please don't flame me
Old 01-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Lb3

you bunch of damn babies! I'm not flaming.. I feel like I am posting up on http://www.pregnantemotionalb1tches.com/fib/

Dr. Spot. In my opinion no. I learned back in the day thinking I needed a bar. First time I hit it I went barrel rolling down the street. The reason I went barrel rolling down the street is because slow wheelies are wobbly as hell when you first start learning and you dont know what you are doing. Its easy to wobble and hit the corner of the bar that will pitch you sideways. After I fixed my bike I went back at it with no bar and had it in no time and never wrecked again until trying to learn circles way later.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:50 PM

"How about you stop being an accessory **** and making people think they need all this bullshit bolted all over their bike to do some slow wheelies."

An accessory ****?? I have a bar and a cage. I put both on to minimze the damage I cause to my bike. I dont run any HB or gearing. I wasn't saying that they make anyone ride better. the bar has saved my tail more then once and my bike and I would be in worse shape if I didn't have it. other then that i have farings and a tank bolted to my bike. a seat sometimes to
Old 01-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Lb3

you have a seat? cheater.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:54 PM

LOL
Old 01-11-2006, 11:56 PM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point