Re: -----636 Thread-----

Originally Posted by Armenian
....where are all the 636 pimps at!

-Alvin

Old 01-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

lookin for a tail section (cut or uncut), bar, and tank (dented preferably).
Old 01-04-2006, 09:50 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

636 RIGHT HERE :YEAH
Old 01-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

i forgot to add that I'm a 636
Old 01-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf is the trick to the front sprocket bolt i bent the tabs and put a 3 footbar and still cant break that **** loose
Old 01-10-2006, 12:19 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

can someone post a picture of there 905 cage mounted on the right, rearset brake side....I cannot get this to mount up right after sending it back to 905 for them to fix the cage....i called aaron and he said i was doing it wrong .....so either im on crack or the cage is ****ed up...can someone take an upclose picture of it mounted please....thanks, TURTLE
Old 01-10-2006, 12:32 AM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Turtle
can someone post a picture of there 905 cage mounted on the right, rearset brake side....I cannot get this to mount up right after sending it back to 905 for them to fix the cage....i called aaron and he said i was doing it wrong .....so either im on crack or the cage is ****ed up...can someone take an upclose picture of it mounted please....thanks, TURTLE
hey bro, it its not mounting up right its the cage overall...some people force it on by partial threading.
tell him to just send you a new one
Old 01-10-2006, 01:05 AM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by Turtle
Get a FREESTYLE, ******
Old 01-10-2006, 01:49 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...4&page=1&pp=20

15th picture down.

And my 929 does'nt have motor mounts anymore either.

-Alvin
Old 01-10-2006, 02:14 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...4&page=1&pp=20

15th picture down.

And my 929 does'nt have motor mounts anymore either.

-Alvin
thanks for useing me as an exsample na ya to be honist id say on all of these new bike ie 636 k5 gixers id say stay away from fi cades im so fuccking scared my motor mounts are gone eat it soon. i hate having that in the back of my head.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:34 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by john john
wtf is the trick to the front sprocket bolt i bent the tabs and put a 3 footbar and still cant break that **** loose

Impact wrench. Some reason they seem to keep tightening themselves as time goes on. Mine had actually pushed the sprocket in farther making the chain rub/grind on the inside.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:27 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hyperryder
thanks for useing me as an exsample na ya to be honist id say on all of these new bike ie 636 k5 gixers id say stay away from fi cades im so fuccking scared my motor mounts are gone eat it soon. i hate having that in the back of my head.
i hear that man--i set a wheelie down a tad too hard and "pop" goes the slider right out of my motor--it's funny I think I'll just super glue it to the frame or run a strap around it or something. lol.

-Alvin
Old 01-10-2006, 12:29 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

NEED GREEN REAR HUGGER!!! help me
Old 01-10-2006, 12:32 PM

I'll give you my whole hugger assembly, guards and all mint for a beat upper.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:37 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

I'll give you my whole hugger assembly, guards and all mint for a beat upper.
All I really want is the Green hugger and Im willing to pay good money for it.....Only upper I can part with has about 100 zip ties in it, its stronger than stock though I might get more as I now have a link at Kawi that sells me the damdged in shipping fairings. Got 2 for next seaon anymore I get will be for sale.....

Sell me yours and use the money to buy an upper? I'll even send you my black hugger if you need one?
Old 01-10-2006, 01:28 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
Impact wrench. Some reason they seem to keep tightening themselves as time goes on. Mine had actually pushed the sprocket in farther making the chain rub/grind on the inside.
MINE DID THE SAME THING.I LEFT THE FRONT SPROCKET ON CAUSE IT WAS STILL IN GOOD SHAPE.I THOUGHT ABOUT HEATING IT UP WITH A TORCH BUT THAT FU(KIN THING IS ON TIGHT.I QUIT TRYING CAUSE I THOUGHT I MIGHT BREAK THE MAINSHAFT FOR THE TRANSMISSION.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:38 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone got a used cage any brand for sale cheap for 05 636???? i need one asap and im broke fuccker
Old 01-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by john john

Mine was a ***** to get off to. I ended up soaking it in PB Blaster "liquid Wrench" for a day or so and it came right off with just a socket and rachet. Try that out.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:01 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by yzfrone
hey bro, it its not mounting up right its the cage overall...some people force it on by partial threading.
tell him to just send you a new one
yea, i tried that but when i talked to aaron at 905 he said when i took pictures of where i was trying to mount it, I was off, not the cage. But now when im looking, there is nowhere to mount the ****in cage a few inches lower where he was telling me
Old 01-12-2006, 07:50 AM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mofat01
Mine was a ***** to get off to. I ended up soaking it in PB Blaster "liquid Wrench" for a day or so and it came right off with just a socket and rachet. Try that out.
is it a right hand tread or a left hand thread and thanx guys im gonna try it all ill let ya know what works