Stoppies

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 01:56 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stoppies

Originally Posted by Kelm
Maybe I want everyones opinons than just six or so people?
I'm also trying to utilize this site for more than just post whoring.

why is that always ur excuse? huh d.ickweek?

if i got cramer teaching me stoppies do u think ima post up here and ask everyones fukking opinion?

u got the boys u ride with to teach u think **** like someone already said

and there is a million theads on this very same subject u ATTENTION ***** lil faggit

u will never move past newb status EVER!
Old 12-30-2005, 10:37 AM

PUCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3
why is that always ur excuse? huh d.ickweek?

if i got cramer teaching me stoppies do u think ima post up here and ask everyones fukking opinion?

u got the boys u ride with to teach u think **** like someone already said

and there is a million theads on this very same subject u ATTENTION ***** lil faggit

u will never move past newb status EVER!

WTF??? They banned sclevela and made this retard a Super Mod? This site has really gone to $hit...
Old 12-30-2005, 06:42 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PUCK
WTF??? They banned sclevela and made this retard a Super Mod? This site has really gone to $hit...

hahaha why do i get to be a retard

if im not mistaken ur the idiot thinking im a real mod

hi pot

this is kettle

ur fukking black!
Old 12-31-2005, 03:55 PM

noxen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Crazy_P
Your stupid do you own a pedal bike of any sort kinda do like a bunny hop making movement but lean forwards and give it some brake
its youre

and why the **** is no one here helpful? the guy isnt trying to come off as a ****, were you guys born rolling stoppies out of the vagina?
Old 12-31-2005, 05:00 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
It's cause of my rep... I "should know this"
Well... if you spend as much time on this site as your post count shows... yeah, you should.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i saw a thread awhile ago with a dude stunting a 250, he has the older ZZR600 front forks, he said that's the only way he could get it to do stoppies.

search for that kelm, you might find something
Old 12-31-2005, 07:46 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

that sounds neat, I guess I must've missed that thread...if you find it post up a link to it
Old 04-05-2006, 12:45 PM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point

i´ve been ridin stunts for month and a half....but i can roll stopies like 60 or 70 feet at 66 or 70 kph.... more speed = longer stoppies....i learned them firs in bikes... i rode bmx 6 years then biketrials 2 years and counting.... ehwn i talk about controling something wheeled with brakes....i know what im talking about... this is my rolloing stoppie explanation.... hope it works for you... according to what youre telling us....your mistake is that your not preloading the forls...

40kph, slightly start aplyying front brake (to compress fork suspension, if suspension isnt compressed when you aply power to the brake instead of gripping to the ground, the front tire will drift) as you compress forks, you should make a small hump on your pegs (a small jump, so slightly compress rear suspension) as your going up (notice that you NEVER should separate your but from the seat) as your going up with the bike (thanks to the hump) apply extra power to the front brake, till you reach a confortable balance point (the more step you roll the further youll go, but its also super dangerous because if you go over bp theres no way back) when in bp like 45º or so you should let go the brake a bit (this will avoid you from flipping over the bars...and thats it... your arms should be slightly flexed...just slightly... , you should seat all the way forward on your seat (no tank, seat!).... and in case you hear some skid noise....release brake inmediately ... if you fell that your flipping over the bars, release brakes inmediately... always look for an adecuate surface to perform this stunt... asphalte is good (the one without small stones on it) one handed, double can-can, grabbing the tail, grabing front mudguard, pointing to some cute chick (jajaja) som kind of highchair stoppie (legs over the tank but under the bars) turning (i can turn like 60º i tried it first time 3 days ago...maybe next month i get 180º) and the most difficult of all variations (i sitll havent the ***** to roll it too long)---> cross handed its just insane
Old 04-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Well, Teach says to not bounce... in order to eliminate all variables... I dunno... I can't ride for ****, but I know that Teach sure can!
Old 05-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Puer is an unknown quantity at this point

i can roll stoppies like 10 m and i only have a 250 with one disk:YEAH