Whats this go to?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 05:09 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Whats this go to?

i'm thinking 600rr, but not sure.. Can anyone confirm?
thanks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4077.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	161529   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4078.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	161530  
Old 12-27-2005, 05:11 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Whats this go to?

nope.. 600rr stock pegs have lines in them, like grooves cut through.. so somethin else
Old 12-27-2005, 05:12 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Def. Not 600 Rr!
Old 12-27-2005, 05:13 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

hmmm...
Old 12-27-2005, 05:17 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

thats for a gixxer
Old 12-27-2005, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
thats for a gixxer
new body style or old?
Old 12-27-2005, 05:18 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

looks gsxr to me, off a 04+ but will fit any of them except the 05 1000
Old 12-27-2005, 05:20 PM

sportbanshee is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like the one thats on my 01 gixxer 600
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

03' Gsx-r 600

It looks identical to this but they say this is for an 03-04 1000... sound right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-S...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 12-27-2005, 05:21 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

yeah 01- gsxr
Old 12-27-2005, 05:22 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

Gixxer... newer model. I just took mine off to put gills on and it looks the same
Old 12-27-2005, 05:23 PM

ok here is the details nags.

That is the EXACT rearset that came stock on 04-05 600 and 750's as well as 03-04 1000's. Earlier ones had a flat front side, that one has the slanted front side.
Old 12-27-2005, 05:24 PM

k, thanks everyone

I have some other parts I gotta figure out as well.. I'll post some pics in here later
Old 12-27-2005, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by john LegionST
ok here is the details nags.

That is the EXACT rearset that came stock on 04-05 600 and 750's as well as 03-04 1000's. Earlier ones had a flat front side, that one has the slanted front side.

you're my hero
Old 12-27-2005, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by nags
you're my hero

thanks

got any 636 stuff for sale????

sprokets or dampers?!?!
Old 12-27-2005, 05:27 PM

how bout this one??
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4079.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	161531  
Old 12-27-2005, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by john LegionST
thanks

got any 636 stuff for sale????

sprokets or dampers?!?!

I'm always coming across parts, if I do I'll let you know
Old 12-27-2005, 05:30 PM

thanks.

no idea on that last one.
Old 12-27-2005, 05:34 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Now that is 600 rr!