Bike Security

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 07:59 PM

CaJuNsOuLjA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Security

'Preciate the feedback fellas...Yea iz a lil too clean to pull the ol "this is a stuntbike" trick. but i like the "merlin" alarm idea , who would be some vendors i can look into for that? Also that "Rhyno" chain somebody was talkin about...who carries those cuz I've never seen or heard of those ?(bet that bad boy is thick and heavy huh?) I got a walther p99 for a muh****a who tries to pull some bullshyt in plan site tho...believe that ...I'm from downtown houston, but just moved out to the 290 area, holla atcha boy when yall wanna do some ridin' or know of an event....duece
-Sean
Old 01-12-2006, 09:43 PM

ALSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

hi er
Sink a ground anchor in concret with he bigest chain u can afford and have it out of sight
in london some componies wont insure at all and others if its not in a brick built garaeg fixed to the ground
Old 01-28-2006, 01:17 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

Who the hell would want to steel an R1? JK..Use a heavy thick lock through the chain and sprocket so no one can roll the bike. No disk locks, kick the disk with a steel toe and the disk come of the housing. Put fur on it,definitly no one will steel it then.
Old 01-28-2006, 01:21 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Heavy duty chain through the frame and swingarm. It is is just through the rear wheel, that might be al you are left with. But in general no one wants an R1 as much as a 636, F4i, 929, or 954.