Endo Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 10:41 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Endo Question

Been Going For Long Endo's.been Pulling Them Up From About 60-75 On A 636 With No Dampner.bad Idea? I Haven't Had It Slap Me Off Yet. What Do You Think?
Old 12-09-2005, 02:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Endo Question

Some Feedback Please!
Old 12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

VERY BAD IDEA Save yourself the pain and down time, hold off till u get a stabilizer. I just came off 3 months of downtime because of a slapper
Old 12-09-2005, 03:44 PM

da Liks is a decent person

dude it wont slap at 60 feet..

will it?

i do a hundred+ without one..
Old 12-09-2005, 03:53 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

i would NOT stoppie a 636 without one! they can slap at ANY time.

do yourself a favor and get one asap, and drop your front air pressure a little to help out too!!!
Old 12-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by da Liks
dude it wont slap at 60 feet..
will it?

i do a hundred+ without one..

he meant 60-70 MPH im pretty sure. and yes it will. Mine slapped almost the instant i brought it up I was rolling almost 300feet and then i ran outta luck one day.

Save yorself the pain and trouble and do it the safe way
Old 12-09-2005, 04:27 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Anyone Got One For Sale? Money Is Holding Me Back So?i'm Getting About 200 Ft Now.i Will Get A Damper Before I Push It More.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:52 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Anyone Got One For Sale? Money Is Holding Me Back So?i'm Getting About 200 Ft Now.i Will Get A Damper Before I Push It More.
if your coming in at 60-70mph and only going 200' than work on height and form before you try going any further and yes get a dampner,ive seen 636's get real outa shape with one so.......
Old 12-09-2005, 08:24 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

get a damper..tank slaps are scary as **** on endo.s
Old 12-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

screw the damper... soon slapper skids will be a stunt trick.. nothing like leaving skid marks from ur front n rear tire at the same time. kinda looks like curly fries.

dampers are for cheaters!.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:25 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by mikey-d
if your coming in at 60-70mph and only going 200' than work on height and form before you try going any further and yes get a dampner,ive seen 636's get real outa shape with one so.......
SEE I AM SCARED TO GET IT REAL HIGH AT THAT SPEED WITHOUT A DAMPNER.CAN ROLL EM OUT FROM LOWER SPEEDS NO PROB. I HAD SOME WICKED SLAPS ON THAT BIKE BUT HAVEN'T GOT TOSSED YET.I WILL GET A DAMPNER SOON WHEN I GET THE DOUGH.THANKS
Old 12-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
SEE I AM SCARED TO GET IT REAL HIGH AT THAT SPEED WITHOUT A DAMPNER.CAN ROLL EM OUT FROM LOWER SPEEDS NO PROB. I HAD SOME WICKED SLAPS ON THAT BIKE BUT HAVEN'T GOT TOSSED YET.I WILL GET A DAMPNER SOON WHEN I GET THE DOUGH.THANKS

i had some wicked slaps too and i just brushed them off and kept on doing them with my stabilizer not being set up properly. Sure enough when i started getting confident and comfortable, rolling a good ways it snuck up on me and reminded me that faster long endos without a stabilizer = stupid