Another one

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 07:22 AM

Sock is a decent person
Another one

it's another "which bike" thread. I know that one of these is started every week almost, but anyway....

I'm trying to decide between an F4i or 929/954. during the spring and summer it will be my main transportation and I want something to stunt too. (of course) So, my question is for the guys that have had both and want to hear opinions on which bike is better for a everyday/stunt bike. Also, in my area they go for damn near the same price so that is another factor.

so, let's hear some opinions.

Old 11-17-2005, 07:29 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Re: Another one

get a gsxr! if u plan to ride on streets,600 r garbage for that,so better get a 1k.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:43 PM

Sock is a decent person

thanks for the opinion, but I don't want a suduki. I'm a honda guy all the way.....

anybody else????
Old 11-17-2005, 05:13 PM

jwr689s is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had both. I had the 54 first then decided to go to an F4i to see what all the hype is about. The 54 has quite a bit more power, but the f4i is a lot more comfortable to me (especially on long trips). I'm a little guy, so the f4i just fits me a lot better. I don't think they are too far apart in weight, but the f4i just feels a lot lighter to me. I've been ridin for a while, but just recently started to learn standups...the 54 would jump up so f'ing fast in first. Prolly good to get to BP faster, but it scared the sh@t out of me for just learning standups. Both excellent bikes, but I prefer the F4i (i think the 54 looks better though) Can't really go wrong with either one.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Parts Monkey

Treybizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well here is my experience.

I have had an R6, an F3, a 04 F4I, and now a 954. The two guys I work with ride an 01 929 and 01 Gix-6 respectively. I loved my F3 and it survived like a tank. I'm sure now it would feel waaayyy underpowered to me on the street. The R6 sucked at the time and still would. I hated that thing. My co-workers 929 is one of my fav. bikes, it has been beaten and had the **** ridden out of it.
I loved my banana seat F4I until the insurance decided they wanted it more than i did. Currenttly, i'm riding the Gixxer until I go pick up my 954 ( in another city). I have been riding the Suzuki for about 3 weeks and I have to say I don't like it a bit. I can't wait to get back on a honda.

In my opinion,

Only Honda. F4I for Parking Lot and ocassional cruisin.
929/954 for Daily Riding/ Bit'o' whoolies and such....