Im a little Curious on Jackets

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 08:07 PM

Undergr0und is an unknown quantity at this point
Im a little Curious on Jackets

How much or what do i gotta do to get a Stunt Life jacket....hit me bak at FoxRacing181@comcast.net thanks
Old 11-10-2005, 04:21 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Im a little Curious on Jackets

you need to go to the local graveyard every first sunday in a month exactly at 3 am. You need to bring blueberry juice, dead fish(needs to stink a bit), and a laptop that is connected to stuntlife.com. When the clock shows 3 am you take your laptop and go to this thread and read it carefully once more. Then you take a dead fish and hit yourself on the head hard. After you loose conciousnes for about half an hour (if less do it again, and do it right this time) and wake up you need to immediately pour 3 drops of blueberry juice into your left eye if the moon is full, otherwise you pour 3 drops into your right eye...that's it...now my mom takes me to the drug testing...lol

p.s. and you can't say I didn't help you, cuz someone who acctually knows to answer your question might read this thread and drop you an e-mail...
Old 11-10-2005, 09:40 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

ummm, theres stuntlife jackets? maybe check the stuntlife store?
Old 11-10-2005, 09:40 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bruno_z
you need to go to the local graveyard every first sunday in a month exactly at 3 am. You need to bring blueberry juice, dead fish(needs to stink a bit), and a laptop that is connected to stuntlife.com. When the clock shows 3 am you take your laptop and go to this thread and read it carefully once more. Then you take a dead fish and hit yourself on the head hard. After you loose conciousnes for about half an hour (if less do it again, and do it right this time) and wake up you need to immediately pour 3 drops of blueberry juice into your left eye if the moon is full, otherwise you pour 3 drops into your right eye...that's it...now my mom takes me to the drug testing...lol

p.s. and you can't say I didn't help you, cuz someone who acctually knows to answer your question might read this thread and drop you an e-mail...
LMFAO!!! HAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was fkin hilarious, especially the part about hitting your head with a dead fish
Old 11-10-2005, 09:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bruno_z

WOW

best thing to read in the morning!!!!

:YEAH

unless ofcourse you are the guy asking the real question

:YEAH