what gixxer master cylinder is best..

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 03:02 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
what gixxer master cylinder is best..

for a HB, i'm gonna be running single caliper on my 929
Old 11-09-2005, 03:03 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what gixxer master cylinder is best..

The new 04-05 radial mount style. :YEAH
Old 11-09-2005, 03:05 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

damn, i dunno if i can find one of those for cheap, i got a guy who has some 02 gix 1k ones... would those be decent?
Old 11-09-2005, 03:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
damn, i dunno if i can find one of those for cheap, i got a guy who has some 02 gix 1k ones... would those be decent?
NO you suck!!!!

I really have no idea gp tech on my bike took a while to bleed but works great used full throttle before too another great one...never made my own???

sorry
Old 11-09-2005, 03:30 PM
B.T.M.

that's because you're not as ghetto as i am... i'll throw any misc parts together to make something work... if i do make it to SW you'll see my bike n **** yourself (probably shouldn't say that i'm tryin to sell it)
Old 11-09-2005, 04:18 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

that's because you're not as ghetto as i am... i'll throw any misc parts together to make something work... if i do make it to SW you'll see my bike n **** yourself (probably shouldn't say that i'm tryin to sell it)
so your 929 is running now or what?? what was the matter with it earlier?? And dont tell me to get on some messenger **** cause it aint gonna happen.
Holla
Alex
Old 11-09-2005, 04:20 PM
B.T.M.

haha, how did i know i'd hear from you alex... a bolt snapped on the CCT... and all hell broke lose after that.. but it's getting fixed the right way tomorrow..... any input on the hb?

p.s. come down the 25-27th. we're havin a session here!
Old 11-09-2005, 04:39 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, how did i know i'd hear from you alex... a bolt snapped on the CCT... and all hell broke lose after that.. but it's getting fixed the right way tomorrow..... any input on the hb?

p.s. come down the 25-27th. we're havin a session here!

I dont have a hb yet, but i'll be contacting ya when i do. Im still looking to get my friends 929 sooner or later.

i dont think I can make that, but in the future I hope to have a trailer then it'll be alllllll gooooooood. Good luck with that bike.