W.t.f. To The Right

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 06:02 AM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point
W.t.f. To The Right

i ve been practicing ooo's but all i can get is to the right . i can rock them to the right all night ..even one handers to the right but if i try to go the left its like im retarded i cant get em ...all i keep geting from my boys is just go to the right ...*** that i want bouth any help would be cool
Old 10-18-2005, 08:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: W.t.f. To The Right

Take a look at the top thread on this page. You're at the beginning of the circle learning curve.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:21 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person
Re: W.t.f. To The Right

Originally Posted by john john
i ve been practicing ooo's but all i can get is to the right . i can rock them to the right all night ..even one handers to the right but if i try to go the left its like im retarded i cant get em ...all i keep geting from my boys is just go to the right ...*** that i want bouth any help would be cool
you're stuck goin right like the rest of us north east chumpies what about that hb?????????????