J Beatz 12 Bar

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 02:32 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
J Beatz 12 Bar

Where Can I Get A Bar Like That For My 636?
Old 10-06-2005, 02:39 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: J Beatz 12 Bar

make one its easy
Old 10-06-2005, 02:51 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I Might Just Order The Pro 12 Bar
Old 10-06-2005, 02:58 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Call 905.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:09 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

call 905, dont get a reg bar unless u wanna do watch towers and shyt,.the jbeats bar is def the awy to go
Old 10-06-2005, 03:11 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Not In To Bar Tricks.just Tappin' And Quick Scrapes
Old 10-06-2005, 03:16 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
beats bar or mxd is now making one that fits nice under the tail unlike the 905
Old 10-06-2005, 03:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
You can hit tail goin as fast as you want around curves and ****, it never gets squirrely.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0117.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	154582   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0118.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	154583  
Old 10-06-2005, 03:37 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

word...........
Old 10-06-2005, 03:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Cant Get In Touch With No One At 905 Or Mxd. Uhhhhh.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:45 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

the beatz bar that i saw came out of the tail light hole on the 636... i can't have that cause i rock the streets too much and want to run the stock light.

i would rather cut a slot above the tail light for the bar to come out of, is there a company that makes a beatz bar like that or do i have to have it made?!?!

thanks
Old 10-06-2005, 03:46 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Thats What I Am Wondering
Old 10-06-2005, 04:16 PM

Jaket is an unknown quantity at this point

can you keep your leg on those(Or is that Gay anyways)
Old 10-06-2005, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jaket
can you keep your leg on those(Or is that Gay anyways)
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA, i dont care if you were being serious or not, that was funny!!!

but the answer is no, you can't put your foot in them if they are installed correctly, i guess you COULD have it out further but that kinda defeats the purpose. I want it cause all i use a bar for is makin sparks at shows so i want something that is hidden, and less likely to cut me during merk steps and crashes, etc.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:22 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

ROck the 905, it works perfect. you have to put the bar through your taillight opening. But just put your taillight under the rear seat and you can still see it @ night.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
ROck the 905, it works perfect. you have to put the bar through your taillight opening. But just put your taillight under the rear seat and you can still see it @ night.
nah, i want something that looks cleaner than that, i want it so that you dont even notice the bar until i touch it down. if you cut a slot just above that but still on the underside of the tail you can slip the rail in there.

Ryan, that will prolly work for most riders but i want to keep the stock taillight.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:25 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

The 'Jbeats' 12 bar is so easy to make. The conventional bar is even easier as there is no bending. I honestly don't know why ANY of you buy these things for over $100.00. Go down to your local miscellanious welder/fabricator shop and I guarantee they can whip one up for next to nothing from some offf-cuts that are lying around.

I work at a steel service centre in sales; I know what I'm talking about when it comes to steel pricing. I have priced out what the average Racing905 bar costs in material....about $4.00(including hardware)

I am thinking of getting some bikes to model Jbeats bars off of and selling them online for 1/2 of what the big cage makers do.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by john LegionST
the beatz bar that i saw came out of the tail light hole on the 636... i can't have that cause i rock the streets too much and want to run the stock light.

i would rather cut a slot above the tail light for the bar to come out of, is there a company that makes a beatz bar like that or do i have to have it made?!?!

thanks
On mine, there are 2 slots cut in the tail for the bar. It goes above the stock tail light and follows the curve of the tail plastic.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
On mine, there are 2 slots cut in the tail for the bar. It goes above the stock tail light and follows the curve of the tail plastic.
is that for the f4i ??
Old 10-06-2005, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats what i want for the 636, even if i have to cut on LONG slot above the light, whatever makes the bar the LEAST noticeable is best!

Quick Reply: J Beatz 12 Bar