Honda question

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 02:44 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Honda question

On both my 929 and f4i I don't have the left controls hooked up.. Without them the bike will not start in anything but neutral... is there anyway around that?
Old 10-05-2005, 02:49 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Honda question

the two wires that plug into the clutch need to be connected
Old 10-05-2005, 02:50 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Jump the wires that go to the clutch.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:51 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

That works for me when the left controls are plugged in, but when they aren't it still wont start anywhere but neutral
Old 10-05-2005, 02:54 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

hahahaha cuz then the wires aint plugged in dumbassss
Old 10-05-2005, 02:56 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Trace the clutch wires down to the plug then jump them there.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:57 AM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-05-2005, 02:58 AM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

damn it kyle!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:00 AM

yea yea, I'm a moron

thanks
Old 10-05-2005, 03:05 AM

actually on my 929 I do have the control plugged in and the wires jumped.. used to work fine and now it wont anymore
Old 10-05-2005, 03:11 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Bad connection?!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:12 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

I've got the same problem with my headlights. I had the upper off and some wires jumped for a while, now it's all back on and I have to wiggle one of the harnesses to get my headlight on. I think the pins in the plug are a bit tweaked.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

My ***** been like that for awhile.. Raptor clutch fuked me all up.

ehh
Old 10-05-2005, 03:29 AM

When it stopped working I found out the hard way.. went for a coaster... shut the motor off... went to turn it back on and NOTHING
Old 10-05-2005, 08:37 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Nags, you have beautiful eyes.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
When it stopped working I found out the hard way.. went for a coaster... shut the motor off... went to turn it back on and NOTHING

i would have paid to see that
Old 10-05-2005, 09:59 AM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
I've got the same problem with my headlights. I had the upper off and some wires jumped for a while, now it's all back on and I have to wiggle one of the harnesses to get my headlight on. I think the pins in the plug are a bit tweaked.
I just had this same problem on my gsxr6. I found out the wires going into the harness smoked and were working intermittently then finally went out completey. While trying to jump this wire to my headlights I found the burned connection (by accident) and just cleaned the connection. Works fine now. For now is the key word though....
Old 10-05-2005, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Nags, you have beautiful eyes.

Thank you Mr. Gorka.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ

kyle, if you jumped your tip sensor on the main harness that is why your headlights wont work. That green wire is the common wire and is used for the tip sensor and the headlights. If you hook your lights up you have to jump the tip sensor on the headlight harness instead of the main harness. Hook the wires up on the main harness the way they used to be.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:15 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Originally Posted by Lb3
kyle, if you jumped your tip sensor on the main harness that is why your headlights wont work. That green wire is the common wire and is used for the tip sensor and the headlights. If you hook your lights up you have to jump the tip sensor on the headlight harness instead of the main harness. Hook the wires up on the main harness the way they used to be.

I've got a 636! lol

Quick Reply: Honda question