Newbe- Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 04:38 PM

jp-ride is an unknown quantity at this point
Newbe- Help

I’m kinda new 2 riding all 2gether!!—eventually want 2 start learning how 2 stunt
But first I need 2 get use to the weight of my bike!!—I just got a gixer 750—It’s my first bike & I’m still alittle intimidated by the size…I’ve ridden dirt bikes before but noth’in this big any tips or advice on how 2 get use2 my bike??..Thanks
Old 08-28-2005, 04:41 PM

th12t33n is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Newbe- Help

sell it and get a 250 ninja or 500 ninja? or even a 600 but god damn 750 for first bike. musta been a had to take situation.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:26 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jp-ride
I’m kinda new 2 riding all 2gether!!—eventually want 2 start learning how 2 stunt
But first I need 2 get use to the weight of my bike!!—I just got a gixer 750—It’s my first bike & I’m still alittle intimidated by the size…I’ve ridden dirt bikes before but noth’in this big any tips or advice on how 2 get use2 my bike??..Thanks
That is a big bike especially if you dont have alot of dirt esperience and if its a light NEW gsxr. Damn things are close to the same weight as 600 a few years back! If you dont have ALOT of experience on dirt then take it easy and just ride the bike normally for 6months to a year. wheeling that bike would come pretty easy but stopping and turning is where you could get hurt. if you want to learn wheelies, try to borrow a friends 50 and learn on that. Good luck. Have fun. Be safe.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:45 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't even think about wheelies until you're real comfy on that.
Take the MSF course if you haven't already, it might cover most of what you already know but it'll re-enforce a lot of stuff, and you get like 10% off of insurance.
Just take it easy, learn to corner, anyone can go fast in a straightaway but it's the corners that seperate good riders from decent riders. I'd definitely take some sort of course though.

And start writing "to"
Old 08-29-2005, 05:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Just Take Your Time And Dont Rush It.get A Fiddy And Learn Throttle And Rear Brake Control.i'd Say Throttle Control Is The Most Important Thing Doing Wheelie's.