Wobbles.....:(

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 04:50 PM

Tdeal28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wobbles.....:(

ok, I ve basically got the 2nd gear clutch up while standing in a staggered stance down fairly well.....but still need to perfect it a little.

My current issue is the that when I do get the bike to BP and ride it for even a short distance, the bike seems to feel wobbly. My PSI in the rear is about 28 and I am probably going around 50MPH..

Whats the deal....
Old 08-19-2005, 04:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Wobbles.....:(

Throttle Control.if You Chop The Gas Even A Little When At Bp It Will Wobble.if It Wobbles Drop Below Bp For A Second And Bring Back Up Smoooooooothly.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Ohh Yea Try Around 20 Psi. It Will Help Alot
Old 08-19-2005, 05:11 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah 20 sounds good, if u go lower it'll wobble at that speed.. key is to be smooth..and mind the pressure on the pegs, that can change a lot..don't be rigid, try to be smooth with your body
Old 08-19-2005, 05:22 PM

Tdeal28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guy's...