new to the game

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 02:12 AM

anthony101 is an unknown quantity at this point
new to the game

first off i have a 01 929 and i have been messing around on it doing pop and drop wheelies for a couple months but ive decided that i want to take it to the next level and fully dedicate myself to learning how to stunt ride i have started off by instaling a freestyle cage i was just wondering what other things i should buy and what are the most common things that i will be messing up and worse things that i could mess up. also if anyone has any other advice it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 08-12-2005, 01:28 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new to the game

take all ur plastics off while learning, for 3 reasons...one ur bike wont run as hot, less shyt to break, and when u do break shyt u can sell the minty palstic to but parts...i wud suggest in getting sum spare clutch levers, brake levers, right side footpeg, and maybe a bracket, and left side pass foot peg and bracket....maybe clipons if u got the $$....take baby steps...clutch in first from bout 15, with ur left foot on the pass peg, and cover teh brake with ur right foot...until u have it down u hafta think about it alot....just tell ur self in ur head be smooth go higher...dont worry so much about height in the beggining...that will coem with pract and confidence...work on being smooth...entering bp is alot less scary, when u gradually go into it, then if ur choppy with the throttle and are in and out of it unsmooth....good luck and keep us posted on progress....also take ur ncie tank off and buy a shyt one
Old 08-12-2005, 01:28 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new to the game

oo and drop ur tire pressure to about 20-25lbs