what kind of boots should i get ?????????

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 09:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point
what kind of boots should i get ?????????

ok i hate boots ....but after breaking my foot im going to wear them ...i always ride w/ my dc shoes but im looking for a boot thats sum what protective but has some mobility for newer stunts....i was thinking just get a pair of boots that will protect my feet and just skitch on them till they become mobile on the sole .....any advice would be greatly appreciated?

i was looking at the sha sha boots ,and the icon ...but still not sure...
Old 08-07-2005, 10:30 PM

e-Roc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what kind of boots should i get ?????????

I got the icon super duty boots and they are prolly the most comfortable boots I own. I also own some Joe Rocket boots that are more like tennis shoes that breathe real well and also have ankle protection and toe sliders. I've been down in both and they both are really good. Don't have to worry about them flyin off. I wear the joe rocket ones more cuz they breathe better and have good soles(better feel, more like sneakers) so I can move around on my bike.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by e-Roc
I got the icon super duty boots and they are prolly the most comfortable boots I own. I also own some Joe Rocket boots that are more like tennis shoes that breathe real well and also have ankle protection and toe sliders. I've been down in both and they both are really good. Don't have to worry about them flyin off. I wear the joe rocket ones more cuz they breathe better and have good soles(better feel, more like sneakers) so I can move around on my bike.
are u talking about the atomic one?
Old 08-07-2005, 10:42 PM

e-Roc is an unknown quantity at this point

yea. Only thing I don't like is that the soles are almost too soft. They grab real well but if your into skitchin you'll be seeing the bottom of your feet in no time. If you like crawlin around your bike then they grab real well. Never slipped off the tank, pegs, seat, or nothin. My icon boots soles are real hard. Plus the soles are real thick so its harder to "feel" the pegs.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by e-Roc
yea. Only thing I don't like is that the soles are almost too soft. They grab real well but if your into skitchin you'll be seeing the bottom of your feet in no time. If you like crawlin around your bike then they grab real well. Never slipped off the tank, pegs, seat, or nothin. My icon boots soles are real hard. Plus the soles are real thick so its harder to "feel" the pegs.
thanks man thats what im looking for ....i never skitch..i was just thinking about buying heavy duty boot and skitch to thin out the sole for better mobility.....im on the tank a lot w/ froggers and ss...so that shoe is perfect ,protection + mobility just what i was looking for.....thanks a lot ..e-roc