What should i do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 06:12 PM

BLUE021000 is an unknown quantity at this point
What should i do?

The other night i dumped my bike and broke my collar bone. All the bike needs is an upper, a left lower and the upper stay bracket. Its an 02 gsxr 1000. 6,000 original miles clean title.
Chrome wheels
chrome swingarm
full devil shotgun exhaust
power commander
bmc race filter
t.r.e chip
The problem is that there is a dent in the frame. the dent is hidden once all plastics are on. If i was to fix it and sell it with the dent whatta you figure its worth?
Old 07-29-2005, 06:30 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: What should i do?

unless they stunt, nobody will want it... according to insurance companies that bike is DEFF totalled, did you have insurance on it? if not, i say you get insurance, and in a few months cough cough oops bike fell and broke all this ****.. karma should prevent you from coverin up the dent and selling it to someone not knowing... only bad news will follow that...
Old 07-29-2005, 10:43 PM

BLUE021000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
unless they stunt, nobody will want it... according to insurance companies that bike is DEFF totalled, did you have insurance on it? if not, i say you get insurance, and in a few months cough cough oops bike fell and broke all this ****.. karma should prevent you from coverin up the dent and selling it to someone not knowing... only bad news will follow that...
I was thinking if i fixed it and the dent would be covered then i can call insurance and let them look at it quick. Wait till spring and put all the busted stuff on and claim it then??
Old 07-29-2005, 10:46 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yes sir, get full coverage on it for a few months, then claim it, honestly