Honda CBR 600rr
36.92%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

easier stunt bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 11:43 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: easier stunt bike

Eh depends...a lot of people told me to sell my F4i for a 636...basically the F4i and 636 are pretty even but theyre both def easier than the 600RR probally.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:26 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

600RR tank is dentable.....just not as easy, 2-3 threads on here that say a couple way to do it....I melted mine with a heat gun after denting the metal tank underneath!!

I stiffened my rear suspension up cause I'm fat, not sure if it helped wheelies or not, but feels stable enough to me.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:08 PM

A1Cstunt is an unknown quantity at this point

but see, i am hearing a lot about the 636 being very weak, kawi's just arent made strong, but honda bikes were meant to be put through rough moments, is that right?
Old 07-25-2005, 01:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

do you think the factory cares about stunts....NO

they are competing for the fastest lightest bike, hence all new bikes are weak compared to thier older models.....

from what ive seen the gsxr is the strongest built machine...
Old 07-25-2005, 06:50 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
from what ive seen the gsxr is the strongest built machine...
thats the exact opposite of what I've heard

I've always ridden honda and I have had alot better luck with them than most people I know have with other brands........from my 400EX being skied off of doubles without a problem, then seeing a Raptor bend its axle on the same jump.....to my 600RR having over 25,000 miles in 2-1/2 years and being beat on pretty hard trying to learn to stunt versus my buddies 2000 GXSR 750 he 's had for less tha 2 months that may already need a new motor!!!!!

I do agree that they are making them lighter and weaker trying to win top honors in the literbike category, BUT look at the weight diffrence of a 600RR and 1000RR versus other brands....weightwise they are pigs, and stay hold up to some crashing pretty well, even though an F4i prolly would hold up better.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:06 PM

Rajun_Cajun is an unknown quantity at this point

The NEW '05 has been revamped. The ONLY downfall is the hard to see tach in the daytime. The frame is stronger this year. Dont believe me? Look here...

600cc street shootout.
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Articl...ArticleID=1933

636 First ride.
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Articl...ArticleID=1669
Old 07-26-2005, 02:57 PM

MORIYM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Harleyhater
i dont want to hear that i am going to drop the bike if i stunt it, i am already aware of it, so just tell me if should get either a 636 or 600rr...what would be easier to stunt?
U should get the one u want, chances are u will be ther one riding it, right?
Old 07-26-2005, 03:51 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Don't get me wrong the 05 636 is a great bike and an awesome bike for highway wheelies, but lot stunting? No thanks, I would go with either an F4/i or F2/3.

My F2 holds up real well, but it's carbed, heavy, and not very powerful, good for learning though.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:15 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive heard that the only certain areas are weak on both the kawi and the gixxers...on the gixxer i hear about ppl blowing motors a fair amount I dont kno if this is just from droppin it or if therye rockin long *** wheelies with out an oil squirter. heard a few complaints in the subframe too. On the Kawis i havent heard of any engine problems but I have heard of weak sub frames, rear sets and just in general little **** shattering when u drop em'
Old 07-31-2005, 11:11 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

i say 636 just becuase of what ive always heard about them.... they dont call them cheaters for nothin

i didnt really read all this thread so im probly sayin whats been said but the rr has that pro-link **** which isnt great for stuntin and the weight is farther forward... the undertail exhaust is a plus in my opinion.. check out bullo's set up

all these bikes can do the same things though, its all in the rider
Old 08-01-2005, 03:59 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

I call 600rr hands down anyday. even if I already had five of em, if someone gave me the choice, I would take the honda. Now, part of this is brand loyalty, I love my honda, never let me down, dont see it happening in the future. However, alot of my choice also comes from riding both bikes. I rode an 03 or 04 636, dont remember which, and it just felt brittle riding it around, i didnt like the geometry on it, it just felt like something I wouldnt want to ride. I didnt full on stunt it, so I cant give you an opinion on that. Now, onto the 600rr, I rode my friends for about a week, and stunted it like it was my own bike for that week. I love that thing. It feels alot lighter than my f4i, which I really liked in the lot, the ability to just flick it around is nice. due to the "race" stance of it, it feels pretty steep at balance point, which I adjusted to pretty quickly, and if you've never stunted, no matter what you ride is gonna feel steep at balance point. I've seen this particular rr dropped all the time, rammed into curbs by a girl trying to ride, and slide through an intersection, and it still feels perfect. No matter what you buy, stuff is gonna break, but from a durability standpoint I would choose honda. Now, if the local honda dealership is horrible, and the kawasaki one is awesome, that may be a deciding factor in youre choice, since you will deal with them quite a bit at some point. I suggest checking parts availability on ebay also, I know that some bikes are a b!tch to find parts for.......
Old 08-01-2005, 04:08 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SlitZ
all these bikes can do the same things though, its all in the rider
Seriously, these threads are sortof like Gundamn, retarded.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:34 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

My 03 636 Rules.taken Many Hard Hits With No Problem.smooth Fuel Delivery,very Stable On One Wheel,and Hard To Stall It Even When I Had Stock Gearing On It
Old 11-11-2005, 07:26 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

f4i all the way if you can or the 636, i got both and love both.. the 600r is a nice bike but i just don't like the feel of it.. and that dmg isn't to bad for a HC loop at 90mph lol
Old 11-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

k. this is my first post. I have started stunting a little. the conversion from riding motocross for 6 years is wierd. I do standups, endos, skis, high chair stoppies.

i have been thining about selling my 00 zx6r and getting a f4i. I notice my bike feels VERY front and top heavy compared to other bikes. How shitty is my bike to stunt? Will i see a significant difference switching to an f4i?
Old 11-12-2005, 12:41 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

Originally Posted by bruno_z
yes it is just a little bit from the other side and just few millimeters at the top of it, and you can see a crack in the plate holder...It didn't hit hard on the tail, I just let go when I past BP cuz I had no HB, and tail just scraped (plate holder hits first) and bike fell on the left side (as you can see) and continued to slide...

ya... I looped my 03 636 at 30mph and it looked a lot worse than that... humm...

ya I would say the 636... but I hate honda!
Old 01-14-2006, 09:32 PM

929_uR is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I'll never ride any thing but a honda again, whether its another 600RR or F4i, 929, 954,......It'll come with a honda wing or it won't come with me!
:YEAH :YEAH

im with that guy! honda is just so into technology and makes things so much better than everyone else. and are always improving on their own technology as well so you cant beat that!

+ you'll meet the nicest people on a honda
Old 01-15-2006, 06:40 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

Where did you get your paint done on your bike. I have that same IICON helmet and the is phat!!
Old 01-16-2006, 06:09 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
My 03 636 Rules.taken Many Hard Hits With No Problem.smooth Fuel Delivery,very Stable On One Wheel,and Hard To Stall It Even When I Had Stock Gearing On It
+1

me and my friend both put our 636's through rough moments and they held up good. Don't know what's the big talk bout 636's being weak...maybe ppl should learn to ride and abuse it less.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
Seriously, these threads are sortof like Gundamn, retarded.

they are also just like you, they all are annoying as hell, and just when you tihnk they are done, they come right back for more!

Quick Reply: easier stunt bike