issues wif bike swayin' back and forth..wierd

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 12:47 AM

Saturnin is a decent person
issues wif bike swayin' back and forth..wierd

ok so today i was tryin' some slow stuff..anyway..i'm doing sitdowns...i had te idle up and 15psi in rear tire...now....i was getting up but when i kept going my bike swayed left and right...is that normal for that amout of air in the rear tire? I was starting of slow but had to throttle it soooo..yah..what i am doing wrong? not getting up high enouhg to start?
Old 07-02-2005, 12:53 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: issues wif bike swayin' back and forth..wierd

well #1 try standing up, staggared, and move your body the same way the bike is leaning, seems weird butworks, and stop being choppy on the throttle, that's the problem, be smooth
Old 07-02-2005, 12:59 AM

SlitZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
well #1 try standing up, staggared, and move your body the same way the bike is leaning, seems weird butworks, and stop being choppy on the throttle, that's the problem, be smooth

yup yup yup... listen to this **** advice, good ol' choppy throttle
Old 07-02-2005, 02:42 AM

thanx guys
Old 07-02-2005, 08:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Saturnin
ok so today i was tryin' some slow stuff..anyway..i'm doing sitdowns...i had te idle up and 15psi in rear tire...now....i was getting up but when i kept going my bike swayed left and right...is that normal for that amout of air in the rear tire? I was starting of slow but had to throttle it soooo..yah..what i am doing wrong? not getting up high enouhg to start?
Thats actually pretty normal when you're first learning to slow wheelie. Just keep at it and you'll learn how to control it. Chopping the throttle does it sometimes, but not so much during sitdowns. Its possible that you're overcorrecting the bike in the wheelie.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:07 PM

aite...another day another try.....well see how it goes...i already bailed a scrape yesterday...got it all on tape....nothing to exciting tho....i guess i ran the engine too hot and it strted spitting out coolant
Old 07-02-2005, 05:25 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

Throttle Control Throttle Control Throttle Control Throttle Control Throttle Controlthrottle Throttle Control