Starting out slow

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 09:54 AM

ikuzus is an unknown quantity at this point
Starting out slow

Hey, im new to this forum, anyways, iv'e only been riding for about 2 months now, and im getting pretty used to my bike, it's an 05' GSX-R 600. I can do only a couple very small basic stunts, like ride my tank, and do saddlebags. I'm not even attempting a wheelie yet till I get my cage and my jacket, and a little more experience on my bike. Anyways, the next stunt I want to learn is to skitch off the side of my bike, I know it's not hard, but it looks badass. I know the basics to it, but what gear should i do it in, and whats the best way to go down if I know im about to? And also, whats the easiest way to get back up onto the bike, ive heard and read alot about different ways, but it seems to me like getting up on the peg would be the easiest way back onto the seat. Thanx.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:08 PM

2k2f4i is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Starting out slow

Any gear will work.. If your going to go down just pull the clutch in and brake to slow the bike down till you can stop skiing and start running.. I think the easiest way is to put your right foot back on the peg and get on from there.. Just make sure not to practice this on a main road, u don't want to get run over.. Also I've noticed SL.com is for pretty "advanced" stuff.. Most people won't answer your basic questions (no offense).. Check out stuntusa.. They seem to be more willing to help.. Good luck!
Old 07-01-2005, 12:23 PM

CHAO5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Starting out slow

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...ight=skitching

be safe!